Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take - might be my fav prospect other than Dior they have offered in a very very long time. Heard about him and that they found a “marksman” but now seeing the video - good lord. This kid is on auto pilot out there.
So smooth. Makes the game look easy. Love this offer!

Looks good! Wonder if this means they have concerns with getting Chance?

This kid was literally made in a lab to go to Virginia and that system. That being said, this kid would be at the top of my board if he is really interested in us. This kid is the real deal and will be playing in the pros someday with his shot.

Sweet stroke, and nice game. Will probably grow more too. Like the Huerter comp that someone above made. He's smooth, with a real quick release. Would definitely be happy to have him on board!

This kid was literally made in a lab to go to Virginia and that system. That being said, this kid would be at the top of my board if he is really interested in us. This kid is the real deal and will be playing in the pros someday with his shot.

Any view of our chances?

Immediately reminded me of a bigger version of Kyle Guy (not just because he is from VA).

Taylor is a sophomore in those clips, right? This kid is a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom