Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they on the high school or post grad squad?
As far as I remember QC is on post-grad so if it’s documented that they’re playing together, unless that’s just false/assumption, then I’d think JT is too.
Very important distinction here. The post-grad squad that Benny played on last year & Jesse Edwards 2 years prior is not the HS team that plays the high profile schedule & nationally televised ESPNU games. It’s also not the team that will be playing Lands/Westry & Hillcrest this year. They’ll still benefit from IMG’s Olympic-level facilities, training, nutrition, etc. though.

FWIW, the prep team features 7 players on ESPN’s 2022 Top 100, including 6 in the
top 50. Their starting backcourt is #12 Jaden Bradley (Rochester native) at PG & #40 Jett Howard (Juwan’s son) at SG.

Last edited:
Thats one thing I dislike the past few years about our recruiting...I don't like seeing other head coaches on the road and ours sends out the assistants. Maybe it's not a big deal but it was the first day to go see players and pretty much every head coach was out doing that. JB was active last year with zoom meetings but sometimes you gotta pound the pavement and rack up the frequent flyer miles.

I'm going to assume this is why JB probably didn't hit the road today...makes sense. He will be well rested to pick up JJ tomorrow :)

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd...they are all in town, so if they happen to be at the Melo Center and JJ comes through, maybe they can have an impact. Show him what “brotherhood” really looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom