Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd...they are all in town, so if they happen to be at the Melo Center and JJ comes through, maybe they can have an impact. Show him what “brotherhood” really looks like.
Sooooooo... are you saying we might just have an ace up our sleeve... hmmm :rolleyes:

Sooooooo... are you saying we might just have an ace up our sleeve... hmmm :rolleyes:
I’m just saying, with no inside information, that I believe it is no coincidence that JJ is here on this particular weekend. And I give our coaches a ton of credit for coordinating it. If we lose this battle, there is simply nothing more that could have been done, short of handing him a bag larger than Duke’s.

I’m just saying, with no inside information, that I believe it is no coincidence that JJ is here on this particular weekend. And I give our coaches a ton of credit for coordinating it. If we lose this battle, there is simply nothing more that could have been done, short of handing him a bag larger than Duke’s.
HA! I was just thinking the same exact thing... but even JJ just said that the staff was on him hardest to get him for a 2nd visit, gotta give credit to the staff for that one. It’s definitely no coincidence, that SU legends are just going to happen to be on campus for his visit!

It been a team effort to get this cat... and JJ definitely doesn’t seem like the type to let a bag persuade him from going where he actually wants. There’s still reason to be hopeful and honestly, I think we get him.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence we just happen to be on page 44 of the Justin Taylor thread, his future teammate. ;)

on mike waters podcast yesterday with Coleman, Coleman mentioned it.

Please please let DC be the next big man coach. No stretch to think he would immediately be more impactful than Griff. A great ambassador for SU. Id be on board with Red as HC, assistants GMac, Devo and DC. We certainly wouldn't play soft

Please please let DC be the next big man coach. No stretch to think he would immediately be more impactful than Griff. A great ambassador for SU. Id be on board with Red as HC, assistants GMac, Devo and DC. We certainly wouldn't play soft
Haha….coaches have to love the grind too. Not sure DC is that guy either

Good stuff...glad they are getting a year of playing together before hitting campus. I think they r roommates there as well (don't quote me on that)

Also I'm pretty sure I read on copelands IG that he plans on taking another visit soon.

I know I'm old, but I would love it if one of these kids used something like Miles Davis for their background music instead of whatever it is they are playing. I would be able to actually watch them with the sound on.

I know I'm old, but I would love it if one of these kids used something like Miles Davis for their background music instead of whatever it is they are playing. I would be able to actually watch them with the sound on.
Perhaps a talented old timer on here can do it for you

Perhaps a talented old timer on here can do it for you
I know how to edit them to put whatever music I want on there, but it defeats the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom