Class of 2023 - SG Spencer Mahoney (NY / NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG Spencer Mahoney (NY / NJ) Offered

correct, which is why i prefaced it with "i dont think this was posted before" meaning that it was once fresh, but not now currently.
That's we call "new to me." Hadn't heard of the kid and there isn't a whole lot to find about him. I believe he is/was on the same EYBL team as 2 other highly recruited PF's in Brandon Williams (UCLA) and Mouhamed Dioubate. He doesn't look like an explosive athlete but more of a guy who does a little bit of everything and his best skill is his shooting which is not just long range. He is listed anywhere from 6'7" 180lbs to 6'8" 220lb. No way he is 180. I like the Swider comparison someone mentioned but more swingmanish. Somewhere I read that he can defend 1 - 4. Sounds like he'd be a good pickup.

That's we call "new to me." Hadn't heard of the kid and there isn't a whole lot to find about him. I believe he is/was on the same EYBL team as 2 other highly recruited PF's in Brandon Williams (UCLA) and Mouhamed Dioubate. He doesn't look like an explosive athlete but more of a guy who does a little bit of everything and his best skill is his shooting which is not just long range. He is listed anywhere from 6'7" 180lbs to 6'8" 220lb. No way he is 180. I like the Swider comparison someone mentioned but more swingmanish. Somewhere I read that he can defend 1 - 4. Sounds like he'd be a good pickup.
He did not shoot the ball well this summer. If we need players we should use the portal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom