SG wish list | Syracusefan.com

SG wish list

rhcuse

Starter
Louie McKrosky's body type, Devo's swagger, Paul Harris' athleticism.

Must be a scorer in all facets - slashing, mid-range off the bounce, long ball, and sky walking on the break.

Hoping young Malachi will be the long awaited messiah!

A combo of those three would throw chairs at the coach, run away to Niagara Falls every third day, and be an all-time head case. Wow... just what we need.

Last edited:
Front line wish list: no injuries, no academic concerns, no drama, just winning play

A combo of those three would throw chairs at the coach, run away to Niagara Falls every third day, and be an all-time head case. Wow... just what we need.
LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Must be a scorer in all facets - slashing, mid-range off the bounce, long ball, and sky walking on the break.

Meh. I think Craig Forth's athleticism, earl boykins size, Dwight Howard's jump shot, keita's hands and handle, and fab Melos brain would make an all American.

So basically you want Dion Waiters back?

CTO, i did realize your opinion of Harris was so low. I always thought the issues w returning to NFalls were a function of being treated to coaches dog house for so long, as well as real personal issues he was dealing with. I always thought that he was limited for his height but kid always gave his all.

CTO, i did realize your opinion of Harris was so low. I always thought the issues w returning to NFalls were a function of being treated to coaches dog house for so long, as well as real personal issues he was dealing with. I always thought that he was limited for his height but kid always gave his all.
My only point was that he kept running home to Niagara Falls (causing Mike Hopkins to track him down and bring him back). A statement of fact. Nothing more, nothing less.

Throw all that out the window. Just give me a kid that can make 45% from three and play solid defense. That's it. And don't tell me thats a lot to ask because there are currently 54 players in D1 shooting 45% or higher. I have to believe a few of them can play defense also.

Don't think we need any "swagger."
"Swagger" has become a term to praise the type of anti-social on court behavior that has become a media selling point because it makes "good TV"...just like a bad accident.
If it's so important how did old timers like Oscar, Jabbar, and a guy named Bing do so well without it?

I've never seen a guy hit a shot with his mouth.
But I have seen guys embarrass their own teams with their behavior and give the other team points via technicals.

Perhaps a better word is "confidence"...the kind guys like Jerry West and Walt Frazier displayed every time they got on the court.