Shafer Dismissed per SI | Syracusefan.com

Shafer Dismissed per SI

I wish him the best. He gave it his all and loved this community but it's time to move on.

It is a sad time... Shafer & Co are all great guys and had a nice time talking with them over the years.

At the end of the day, it just didn't work out, but I thank him dearly for sticking with us.

God speed brother.

Crap. I really thought this staff could do it, I really did. And it sucks it came right before Thanksgiving, but it always sucks, I guess. Will be an interesting three months.

download.jpg

Last edited:
This sucks. I really liked Scott. I hope the team stays positive.

Recruits - Don't jump ship until you see what our AD does. 'Cuse will be a great landing spot regardless.

I sure hope we can hang on to Moe Neal, Culpepper and a couple others, but I'm doubting it.

This stuff is never easy. My father coached professionally and was let go a few times. It's tough on everyone involves. Especially when the guy is a nice as Shafer is. He's a great DC and someone will be lucky to have him.

Good luck Coach Shafer. I truly wish it had worked out better because he's the kind of person I want leading the program.

\Agree 100%. Too bad it didn't work out, because he was a high character guy. But it is time for a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom