Share your Pinstripe bowl seat experience | Syracusefan.com

Share your Pinstripe bowl seat experience

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Last time we sat in section 226. Good enough but being old and spoiled now it did get cold toward the end. So for this I'm hoping for something similar to what we did at Metlife against USC earlier this year with some sort of indoor access with outdoor seating Is there such a thing at yankee stadium? Please share your experiences there and what you did. Want to get a feel for whats available before starting down the road of looking for tix.

I sat in the Legends Suites, like row 8 or so on the 5 yd line i think (maybe 10). Let me say, the VIP entrance, the food, the drinks, the service, they were ALL top notch. Being able to go inside a heat up was great as well.

But the seats themselves, were too low. We had to stand to see over the players. Was great to see how fast a D1 game is, how hard the guys hit, but from viewing angle, not the greatest.

Too bad me and some buddies already have tix to the Temple MSG game for the 22nd. Thats my SU spending for the month.

Close to the SU band - under video screen - kinda left-center field I guess. Not bad actually.

Sat in the Delta club seats - endzone. Not bad seats, but a lot of great fans - both SU and KSU.

Think I was in the 300s last time. 40ish yard line. Wasn't thrilled being underneath a deck, but then saw someone throwing full drinking cups onto people below.

Twas preeeeeetty cold.

We were in 130 row 26. There were $125 at the time. Very good seats though
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354492653.578098.jpg

I sat in the Legends Suites, like row 8 or so on the 5 yd line i think (maybe 10). Let me say, the VIP entrance, the food, the drinks, the service, they were ALL top notch. Being able to go inside a heat up was great as well.

But the seats themselves, were too low. We had to stand to see over the players. Was great to see how fast a D1 game is, how hard the guys hit, but from viewing angle, not the greatest.

Too bad me and some buddies already have tix to the Temple MSG game for the 22nd. Thats my SU spending for the month.

Been wondering if this might cut into Pinestripe attendance or walk-ups for Temple game.

Last time we sat in section 226. Good enough but being old and spoiled now it did get cold toward the end. So for this I'm hoping for something similar to what we did at Metlife against USC earlier this year with some sort of indoor access with outdoor seating Is there such a thing at yankee stadium? Please share your experiences there and what you did. Want to get a feel for whats available before starting down the road of looking for tix.

Jim Beam Suite seats, indoors section across the concourse. Seats on the rail right over home plate in the 300's. Great seats, but I like the sitting in the top row in the end zone in the dome too.

same as Toga,,good seats

same as Toga,,good seats
I was in the Toga area too. Good seats, wish they were closer to the 50, wish I had access to a warm area to heat up, eat at halftime, etc. Hope there is a reasonably priced option to make this happen...

Sat with CTO and a bunch of others including Pearl Washington - and had a lot of fun both at the game and trying to get around all of the snow.

The night before saw "Lombardi"

Been wondering if this might cut into Pinestripe attendance or walk-ups for Temple game.

I hope they considered this. Being that this will be SU basketballs first game at MSG this year (first metro NYC game period) and they arent exactly cheap tix, its around the holidays, and new years coming, money is going to be tight for folks. I have money sunk into NYE already too. So its def a no go for me.

I was at the STanford game last year at MSG, and there was hardly anyone there, but that was on the day before thanksgiving. This is saturday b4 christmas and its a noon tip. The tip off time, and last saturday b4 christmas leads me to believe there wont be a large crowd either.

I would bet the Bowl game impacts the Bball game more so than the reverse. If i didnt pay for bball tix already, i would prefer to have gone to pinstripe again.

Sat with CTO and a bunch of others including Pearl Washington - and had a lot of fun both at the game and trying to get around all of the snow.

The night before saw "Lombardi"

You like watching football through a window?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rick check that video out, looks like both indoor/outdoor seating in there, though endzone seating might blow.

i was up a couple levels behind home plate. we had tickets that gave access to one of the "lounges" with a bar, food, and bathroom. i layered up but was freezing and the lounge was a godsend.

Rick check that video out, looks like both indoor/outdoor seating in there, though endzone seating might blow.

Probably the best near normal seat for a football game, the way the side lines are set up it is angled.

Sometimes.

We were out on a deck for much of the game.

Third time watching K-State - SU at a bowl game. It was fun.

I was originally in the upper deck, but easily moved to the first level, about the 30 yard line behind the SU bench after the first drive. If you're not the type that needs certainty, I would buy a cheap seat and then move. It won't be sold out. Either way, it was a great thing to see SU football in a baseball stadium, even if I am a Met fan. Snow plowed at Yankee Stadium just looked cool. I even bought some of the end zone turf from Steiner Sports after the game. Awesome experience in many ways.

i was up a couple levels behind home plate. we had tickets that gave access to one of the "lounges" with a bar, food, and bathroom. i layered up but was freezing and the lounge was a godsend.
thats sounding better and better...

Sat around 50 yard line. Between alcohol and knowing how to dress I was fine. I believe the Audi Club had the best seats in terms of indoor access. Last time I needed like 10 seats. This year I might just get the Audi Club and tell others to go get their own tickets.

These were my 300 level seats last time. I think best sightline in the place.