Shark Tank | Syracusefan.com

Shark Tank

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
One of my all time favorites. I could easily sit and watch a six hour marathon, along with American Pickers, Antiques Roadshow, Storage Wars, Impractical Jokers and Million Dollar Listing.

Anyways, on tonight's show, a guy was asking for $750,000 for 20% of his Honey Bee Wine company. For probably one of 1st time ever, four of the sharks joined together and offered him $750k for 40%. He was a little hesitant but they convinced him what a great offer he was getting. I'm not sure I've seen three sharks team up together, let alone four so this was a great offer. Keep an eye out for this wine.

Last edited:
A long time fav of mine, and one of the few network shows I watch. I do get tired of the older reruns on CNBC, though.

I think there was one time where all 5 Sharks went in on a deal, for a breathalyzer or drone or something.. The Wiki on the show is interesting. I didn't realize that O'Leary and Cuban had had so much controversy in their lives, and even Robert.

One of my all time favorites. I could easily sit and watch a six hour marathon, along with American Pickers, Antiques Roadshow, Storage Wars, Impractical Jokers and Million Dollar Listing.

Anyways, on tonight's show, a guy was asking for $750,000 for 20% of his Honey Bee Wine company. For probably one of 1st time ever, four of the sharks joined together and offered him $750k for 40%. He was a little hesitant but they convinced him what a great offer he was getting. I'm not sure I've seen three sharks team up together, let alone four so this was a great offer. Keep an eye out for this wine.
A couple of years ago, they had all 5 make an offer. It was accepted.

Something I notice, when someone is asking for a lot of money, Barbara will almost always find some insulting way to say she is out. I don't trust you. Your pitch is too slick. Something like that.

Something I notice, when someone is asking for a lot of money, Barbara will almost always find some insulting way to say she is out. I don't trust you. Your pitch is too slick. Something like that.
If you are a regular you can pretty much guess who might bite. Lori is pretty predictable if she can sell it on QVC. Cuban is 1st one out a lot. Daymond is a good partner. I like Barbara but she is pretty conservative.

I think i am up to maybe 45 secs total in watching this show.. i see it on, i stop and watch a dumb pitch for 5-10 secs and stupid comments and back off it goes

Who is the Cuse based real estate guy Barbara backs? I love those commercials.

If you are a regular you can pretty much guess who might bite. Lori is pretty predictable if she can sell it on QVC. Cuban is 1st one out a lot. Daymond is a good partner. I like Barbara but she is pretty conservative.
Cuban is pretty deliberate. He wants to invest in stuff he likes/already knows a lot about, if he doesn't see that he gets out fast. I think you're spot on with all the others. I think Barbara's the most cut throat. She asks for some ridiculous stuff.

They went all in on a cutting board designed by a NYC Firefighter who later passed from a post 911 illness. His kids pitched the cutting board in honor of their father. All the sharks were balling. They did one of those where are they now updates and they have sold over 1.5 million cutting boards.

After a quick Google search it's called the cut board pro.

7.jpg