Sharknado 5: Make America Bait Again | Syracusefan.com

Sharknado 5: Make America Bait Again

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
18838900_1529621263736033_2211104339736181193_n.png

I don't know if he's making much money, but this series has really extended the career of Steve Sanders (and what's her drunky from American Pie and Lebowski).

If you haven't watched one of these, and the debut happens to be on a night where you have nothing else going on, I'd suggest getting a 12 pack, finding about 3-5 friends at home doing the same, get a text string going as you watch. Your own little Mystery Science Theater 3000. It won't disappoint.

We did that for one of them. Completely unplanned. I wish I still had the thread.

I don't know where I was and what I did last year, but lordy, lordy I got 2 of these to look forward to this summer!!

I will not miss the Sharknado Marathon and I will locked in for 4...

I don't know where I was and what I did last year, but lordy, lordy I got 2 of these to look forward to this summer!!

I will not miss the Sharknado Marathon and I will locked in for 4...

I love how, at this point, they'll say "it's a Sharknado", the way you and I would say "it's a thunderstorm"

Just common now. Oh boy, look at those clouds. Looks like we got a sharknado brewing. Better close the windows.

I love how, at this point, they'll say "it's a Sharknado", the way you and I would say "it's a thunderstorm"

Just common now. Oh boy, look at those clouds. Looks like we got a sharknado brewing. Better close the windows.
classic.

One thing about living in Santa Clara I never could stomach; all the damn sharknados.

$1 if anyone can pull the movie for that quote...

classic.

One thing about living in Santa Clara I never could stomach; all the damn sharknados.

$1 if anyone can pull the movie for that quote...

The Lost Boys!

Make the check payable to cash, and consider it a donation for your sharknado libations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom