Sherman Douglas-good exposure/wrong reason? | Syracusefan.com

Sherman Douglas-good exposure/wrong reason?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Apologies if this was posted already. So my wife likes to watch the Real Housewives shows. Tonight she was watching the ladies from Potomac and some of them are married/divorced from athletes so she was asking me questions and we were googling. Juan Dixon is married to one. Eddie Jordan is divorcing one and some dude that played for the Redskins is married to one. So as we were checking out the website we find out that Sherm is now dating one of them. Not sure how serious the relationship is but we might be seeing more of him on TV in the near future.
Who Is Gizelle Bryant's New Man Sherman Douglas? 5 Things You Need to Know

Apologies if this was posted already. So my wife likes to watch the Real Housewives shows. Tonight she was watching the ladies from Potomac and some of them are married/divorced from athletes so she was asking me questions and we were googling. Juan Dixon is married to one. Eddie Jordan is divorcing one and some dude that played for the Redskins is married to one. So as we were checking out the website we find out that Sherm is now dating one of them. Not sure how serious the relationship is but we might be seeing more of him on TV in the near future.
Who Is Gizelle Bryant's New Man Sherman Douglas? 5 Things You Need to Know
Blaming the wife eh?

Newtown Minow said it all 46 years ago, before reality TV, before there were 9 zillion channels. He was one wise and prescient mofo.
Hmmm, 1961. Interesting. The SS Minnow set sail in 1962. Coincidence?
boat_minnow.jpg

hope he doesn't get raked through the coals like Melo did by that gold digger he married