Shi**y week for UC. Reporting that FB coach | Syracusefan.com

Shi**y week for UC. Reporting that FB coach

Was just coming to post this.

I didn't hear it on the internet, but while on Campus.

It don't think it is a rumor, at all, but reality.

Dumb dumb move by Butch Jones. The previous Cincy coaches got the Notre Dame and Michigan State jobs not exactly Purdue. Purdue will be battling Maryland and Rutgers for 4th in their division stupid decision by Jones. BTW can Cincinnati just name Central Michigan's coach their new coach and be done with it now.

Jones would be a great hire for Purdue. Hope this is true for the Boilermakers

EDIT - agree he's an idiot for going there, it's a school that can't keep up with the big boys but have a fan base that expects it and an administration that demands it. Not good for job security

http://www.hammerandrails.com/2012/...-search-butch-jones-colorado-interview-rumors

Sounds like it may be all up in the air. Neither Purdue nor Colorado are jobs that Jones should be looking to bolt to though.

Someone mentioned the NC state job as a good landing spot for him. No idea if he's being considered for it, but he would do well there and with his Midwest connections he could probably convince some kids to move south pretty easily.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Dumb dumb move by Butch Jones. The previous Cincy coaches got the Notre Dame and Michigan State jobs not exactly Purdue. Purdue will be battling Maryland and Rutgers for 4th in their division stupid decision by Jones. BTW can Cincinnati just name Central Michigan's coach their new coach and be done with it now.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Cinci take Kent St.'s head coach. Coach riding high, despite last night's loss, and familiar to Ohioans. Plus, during the MAC Champ game last night they did a small segment on the two coaches, their salaries and their prospects as candidates for better jobs. They have both been heavily courted lately for other, bigger schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom