Shock the world? Hardly... crickets... | Syracusefan.com

Shock the world? Hardly... crickets...

just shows that that tweet had nothing to do with his decision

I mean, was anyone REALLY surprised?
I thought it quite funny how everyone, myself included watched ESPN and waited for an 18 year old, 6'10'' kid with a square head to decide where he wanted to play in the Pre-NBA. There are really many more things we should be worried about in life other than a shot blocker who would only be here for one year and may never pan out. Why didn't he come here? That's easy. We have just to much baggage at this time. The Bernie Fine mess and Boeheim calling it like he thought he should without thinking, Fines wife, failed drug tests and our sagging graduation rates (Waiters and Fab just added). Noel's mother was involved in his decision I am sure so this may have had something to do with it. Just some thoughts.

Unexpected use of the word "sagging" in the same sentence as "Fine's wife". Well done!

I thought it quite funny how everyone, myself included watched ESPN and waited for an 18 year old, 6'10'' kid with a square head to decide where he wanted to play in the Pre-NBA. There are really many more things we should be worried about in life other than a shot blocker who would only be here for one year and may never pan out. Why didn't he come here? That's easy. We have just to much baggage at this time. The Bernie Fine mess and Boeheim calling it like he thought he should without thinking, Fines wife, failed drug tests and our sagging graduation rates (Waiters and Fab just added). Noel's mother was involved in his decision I am sure so this may have had something to do with it. Just some thoughts.

So he chooses the coach with the highest standards for decency and moral virtue. Makes sense.

So he chooses the coach with the highest standards for decency and moral virtue. Makes sense.

I know what you are saying, but he has never done anything illegal or immoral that has been proven. Right now Syracuse is way more in the NCAA headlights than Calipari is. Did Noel's mom weigh this? I am sure.

I know what you are saying, but he has never done anything illegal or immoral that has been proven. Right now Syracuse is way more in the NCAA headlights than Calipari is. Did Noel's mom weigh this? I am sure.
Yeah, I hear ya. But consider this. Casey Anthony was never proven to have killed her little girl Kaylee. The fact is that some people get away with murder. Just because it was never "proven" with respect to the alleged impoprieties surrounding himself and his programs, it doesn't mean he doesn't have some stink on him.

Yeah, I hear ya. But consider this. Casey Anthony was never proven to have killed her little girl Kaylee. The fact is that some people get away with murder. Just because it was never "proven" with respect to the alleged impoprieties surrounding himself and his programs, it doesn't mean he doesn't have some stink on him.
He has a lot stink on him. Someday, it will come out and I hope for the kids that play for him no NC's have to be vacated. Could you imagine in three years, the NCAA contacting Kansas and saying, oh by the way, you are now National Champions for 2012 because Kentucky got stripped. Talk about a What moment for Jayhawk and Wildcat fans!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom