Shock the World | Syracusefan.com

Shock the World

Nicknack

All Conference
I know, good Lord, another post dissecting a tweet but after giving it more thought about what that could have meant (since people have put a lot of stock into his comment), I have a few thoughts. If in fact he really meant it (which I have my big doubts), here is what I've thought...

IF, and a huge IF, he really meant that his decision will really shock the world, then first of all, he's delusional at best. That is, a young man caught up in his own world because nothing that he announces tonight will "shock" the world or even likely "shock" the basketball world. That is why I don't believe he really meant much or anything by that comment.

I believe NN is more intelligent than that comment taken at face value, although never meeting the young man, I don't really know that for certain. However, if in fact he really did mean it, then all that I can really think of (if he isn't delusional) is that either he picks none of the schools in his top 3 (that truly would be shocking... but only to those who care about college basketball) or he and Shabazz are going to KU together. Again, that wouldn't be shocking, but it would get the basketball world on their feet. Both the number 1 and 2 going to the same school which just won a NC in an effort to repeat would be pretty incredible. Who the heck knows but one thing is for certain, in just a few hours we can finally get this all behind us and move forward because even without NN, we still have a good team that could turn into becoming very good by March.

I just imagine Noel reading a post like this and laughing at what he did with a few words

images

you are reading way too much into, people reading way too much into this tweet

it would be pretty shocking if Noel and Shabazz went to Kansas

I wish you folks would take it easy on the guys who don't have name recognition and maybe aren't on here every day like some and aren't aware of how other people have said similar things. We're all SU fans here (with a few exceptions), so I don't get some of the overdone ballbusting. Let's not take our frustration over NN out on each other. Take it out on your neighbors or something. I really hope the "insiders" are wrong and we see a inverse meltdown.

going to georgetown is absolutely shocking the world. it would be like being handed the keys to an s55 AMG and turning it down for a prius because your mom thought the prius was a more stable choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom