Should I stay or should I go? | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

So this is the thread? Here we go.

tenor.gif

Something we, as fans, can't control is his future. Anyone that actually understands football can't make a cogent argument that he isn't our best QB on the roster. Having him stay is good for the team. If not, we have an open competition for next season.

I'm kind of over it personally. Hope he stays but if not, wish him the best.

I wish him the best on whatever he decides to do. By all accounts he is a good kid, works hard and will graduate early I think. We need QB depth so I hope he stays, but in all honesty it might be better for everyone to get a fresh start. But what do I know.

Understand it from his perspective
From mine and SU's, I want him to stay because right now hes the best on the roster, at the same time they need to recruit and land a transfer to have competition next year or have a more capable backup

I think he should do what's best for him and his future. I think that's here, but I'm not him or his family and am lacking in all of the info you'd need to make that determination.

No matter what uni he puts on, I'll be rooting for him.

I have theories. It’s really not healthy/helpful for players to read stuff here, I think. It’s also hard to understand if you’re not here a lot how the emotions of one moment color the threads and can swing in half a second.

The kid is now out injured right now.
Leave him alone.

Once he gets cleared then game on.
If he decides to leave before being cleared then we as a fanbase thank him and move on.
Let the kid get healthy.
Injured players shouldn’t get any negativity thrown there way.

This COVID lockdown is creating far too much spare time.

I hope TD stays, and above all, I wish TD the best of luck whatever he decides, though I doubt his announcement will be as subtle as making a minor tweak to one of his social media accounts.

Also, since I doubt anything will stop this thread, I hope the inevitable disaster that these posts will devolve into will at least be an entertaining read.

Whatever happens, happens.

Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery. I believe he is getting his degree in December. He gave us some great memories during our 10 win season in the time he did get.

Here is to success on whatever path he chooses.

All conjecture... But it’s still cringeworthy.

By all accounts, Tommy has done nothing but represent Syracuse extremely well. Great young man, quality individual.

He hasn’t performed as well as the “stars” indicated for everyone who bleeds recruiting rankings. This has happened for 1,000 different reasons. This leads to irrational H0T Takes, love and hate.

Also, it’s been proven countless times that it’s not usually in anyone’s best interest for a player’s parents to be active on the board. There’s only been a couple that had the wherewithal to handle it well.

The only thing that I hope, is that Tommy finds what he’s looking for. Either at Syracuse or somewhere else. He’s a good young man, and he deserves it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom