Shoutout for Richiusa and Fine | Syracusefan.com

Shoutout for Richiusa and Fine

Cuse All-In

2nd String
I want to show my support for our two fogos before the season is over. These guys have given it their best shot all season up against some of the best fogos in the country. I can only imagine how tough it has been for them and their families to deal with the spotlight and expectations of Cuse Nation.

It was arguably unfair to put them in this position for a full season - poor recruiting and use of the portal is the problem. While I know that recruiting fogos is not easy, the coaching staff and AD have to recognize that this cannot happen again.

I want to show my support for our two fogos before the season is over. These guys have given it their best shot all season up against some of the best fogos in the country. I can only imagine how tough it has been for them and their families to deal with the spotlight and expectations of Cuse Nation.

It was arguably unfair to put them in this position for a full season - poor recruiting and use of the portal is the problem. While I know that recruiting fogos is not easy, the coaching staff and AD have to recognize that this cannot happen again.
They gave it their all today!!! Loved it

They had a nice game today. They were not helped by their wings once again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom