Shows update - finally caught up on Break bad, mad men... | Syracusefan.com

Shows update - finally caught up on Break bad, mad men...

After the board's recommendation a few years ago, we started watching Breaking Bad. Now that we've finally watched all of the, simply put, this is the greatest show of all time. Each got better as they went along. The owner of the chicken chain was such a great character and it was really interesting to see how dark Mr. White became.

Mad Men - another board recomm. This was above average for me, not amazing by any stretch, but the characters complex enough to keep things going. However, my wife loves it. Maybe I've gotten too comfortable with stuff like the Sopranos and now breaking bad that I kind of get annoyed that Don Draper cannot kill his ex or we get to see the Red head without a top on.

The Killing: The second season was better than the first, it was pretty good. 7/8 out of 10.

Still not all the way caught up to Walking Dead, a few more to go...so I cannot read those threads. However, after a terrible season, this was is pretty good in the prison. The first one of the season was the best...

Last, here's a recommendation for all: We started watching this when I saw the commercial for it during last year's game at USC that was on FX. American Horror Story. This immediately went into the top 5 of all time (granted the White Shadow is still in that top 5). This season is fantastic, too.

I need to get caught up on both breaking bad, and mad men. I'm about 3 seasons deep in both, but I think its been long enough where I should start over.

A recommendation for you, The Wire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom