Shut the board down for a few days | Syracusefan.com

Shut the board down for a few days

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Very tough to sugar coat it

I'm still standing, but that second half and D overall was brutal

Just best if we shut down the board for a day or two to let people get it out of their system elsewhere

Mods have a tough task. I wish you well. I will behave, as I can see the light. Disappointed, but not angry at anyone on the team or staff.

Just best if we shut down the board for a day or two to let people get it out of their system elsewhere
fact is, the d was bad in the first half. We just scored and over shadowed it.

That's just a tough game to take as a fan. From bad to great to awful. Woof.

People can’t help the fact that Dino may not be perfect and the program is having growing pains in year 16 or so of the great rebuild.

Sack up people. Simple as that. We are still mediocre, good things happening not a finished product yet

Shut the board down? How about posters that can't control themselves just take few days off...or follow one of the other forums just not FB.

Shut the board down? How about posters that can't control themselves just take few days off...or follow one of the other forums just not FB.
But, but. That would mean acting like adults.

This board will be better off if people understand that you can critique the coaching performance of one game without calling for them to be fired.
Posters need to realize that Clawson is in his fourth season at Wake. The first two he went 3-9. It took him until the third year to make a bowl game.

Posters need to realize that Clawson is in his fourth season at Wake. The first two he went 3-9. It took him until the third year to make a bowl game.
CRAZY TALK!!!!

People have a right to vent, today was brutal for this program. cost us a bowl bid.[/QUOTE

Lol so what? I think everyone realizes that. Tonight was an epic implosion in the 2nd half by the staff and team.

No I don't think everyone realizes that. I think that a lot of posters were expecting "instant gratification".

Eh idk... 40 - 5. It was a hot mess. Obviously. Pardon my language from earlier but i call them like I see them ( and it was accurate).

I usually stay away from the board after a loss. Anyone that can't see what Dino has done in the past 2 years aside from record is absolutely blind!!! Stop being a bunch of whiny babies. No one like to lose especially the coach. The only reason why you are even disappointed is because he put a comptative team together. Get over it we lost and aren't there yet. Everyone as a right to be dissapointed but some of you are absurd.

No I don't think everyone realizes that. I think that a lot of posters were expecting "instant gratification".

I don’t think winning a game we were in control of at the half is “instant gratification”.

I don’t think winning a game we were in control of at the half is “instant gratification”.
I wasn't referring to todays game but rather the time that it will take to get this team to where it needs to be to compete in the ACC. It was a response after I had pointed out that it took Clawson three years to have a winning season and to make a bowl.

We’ll be shutting posters down instead. This isn’t a kindergarten classroom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom