Shy Cullen to the Supplemental Draft | Syracusefan.com

Shy Cullen to the Supplemental Draft

Well that's not what we were hoping for.

I hope he showed enough to get a decent look for the supplemental draft.

Thought he was on track. Best of luck in your next endeavor.

Was really hoping to have him back, good luck to him though. He’s an absolute beast on special teams and that doesn’t go unnoticed at the next level, confident we’ll see him on Sundays one way or another.

How do you get blindsided by the ncaa eligibility. Who dropped the ball? Pissed for shy who thought he was doing all the right things to work his way back

Shy dropped the ball. He got himself into the situation. I really wouldn’t go blaming Syracuse University. He didn’t get kicked out, he was academically disqualified.

Will miss his hustle and drive.

Crap! Next man up!

Orange Nation is with you Shy. Everything is going to work out for the best. Just do your thing, you have what it takes to succeed.

Best of luck to Shy and I hope Bam still drops in on us sometimes! Wonder if Dino and staff will look at a grad transfer LB, assuming there is someone good out there

We all saw the work shy put in. His character’s unquestionable. He will always be a favorite of mine and I appreciate his and his father’s contributions to our experience as fans.

Ima massive shy fan as every one knows. It sucks he ain’t coming back. Kid has a hard working attitude and love his downhill tendencies. Your an nfl kid one way or the other and thank u Bambrewer for being a great football dad. God bless and good luck young man.