Siena Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Siena Game Thread...

Final: SU 19-6. Good opener
upload_2017-2-11_18-7-59.png

UVa beats Loyola today. Good win for the Cavs.

Watching UVA today their match up with Cuse should be a fan game, both teams like to run and they have some real talent and have been invigorated by their new coach!

With Kraus, Aitken, Williams, Conrad, Lukovic and Fish they are dangerous, as with Brown last year they live early offense and seemed very good but still working out some kinks!

I think our shooter can get at their goalie and win some face offs against them and a concern for them is their depth.

With all this in mind I think UVA are back (given this is judging after one game) but the game Should be fun to watch!

Loyola also looked good I miss playing them on our schedule we used to have some great battles down in Maryland with them.

Last edited:
Woody ... were you ever able to watch the internet stream?

You mentioned the other day that you had trouble accessing it.

Woody ... were you ever able to watch the internet stream?

You mentioned the other day that you had trouble accessing it.

No unfortunately not I'm hoping it will be on a popular video site tomorrow, it's the first game I've missed in 10 years because of the switch to ACC EXTRA, ESPNplayer in the UK (our ESPN3) don't carry Lacrosse games on ACC extra at the moment only FB and BB?? I'm trying hard on twitter to make them ha he their mind. I listened to the game on WAER

No unfortunately not I'm hoping it will be on a popular video site tomorrow, it's the first game I've missed in 10 years because of the switch to ACC EXTRA, ESPNplayer in the UK (our ESPN3) don't carry Lacrosse games on ACC extra at the moment only FB and BB?? I'm trying hard on twitter to make them ha he their mind. I listened to the game on WAER

Don't know how long this will stay up, so watch fast...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom