Signing Day Rituals.. | Syracusefan.com

Signing Day Rituals..

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
I thought it'd be interesting to see if anyone else has a signing day ritual...

My ritual starts around 6am. I wake, chug a redbull, quickly shower and get out the door. Generally, I'll treat myself to a nice cup of coffee and egg mcmuffin on such a fine day. Once in to work, I shut my door and load up any and every site which is delivering this news (thank you IT lord for 3 screens). For each recruit that comes in, I literally hop up and hit the floor for 10 pushups. Figure it's a good way to get my exercise in...

This is all funny to me because I don't generally drink redbull, stop to get McD's, shut my door (unless I'm yelling at someone), or do pushups in my office. Oh well.

No ritual here, but I actually took a vacation day last year or the year before. Too busy today to take off - but not too busy to occasionally check up on things.

I thought it'd be interesting to see if anyone else has a signing day ritual...

My ritual starts around 6am. I wake, chug a redbull, quickly shower and get out the door. Generally, I'll treat myself to a nice cup of coffee and egg mcmuffin on such a fine day. Once in to work, I shut my door and load up any and every site which is delivering this news (thank you IT lord for 3 screens). For each recruit that comes in, I literally hop up and hit the floor for 10 pushups. Figure it's a good way to get my exercise in...

This is all funny to me because I don't generally drink redbull, stop to get McD's, shut my door (unless I'm yelling at someone), or do pushups in my office. Oh well.
Since the door is closed, I'm wondering if the push-ups are a solitary exercise or if you have an"assistant"? ;-)

Since the door is closed, I'm wondering if the push-ups are a solitary exercise or if you have an"assistant"? ;-)
Well, since you ask... sadly I am the youngest employee of the Company I work for, yet #5 on the comp-scale.. All our employees aren't of the Los Angeles assistant variety and half of them are old enough to be my grandmother... So, that said.. sadly I don't have an assistant worthy of a push-up.

Edit: Though I am looking to source some "talent." Apply within...

I work to pay for the people who don't feel like working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom