Simeon Thomas | Syracusefan.com

Simeon Thomas

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
Looks like we have a real good shot at him, hope it happens kid could step in day one. Looks the part.

So, it's between us and Clemson again? If we get him, maybe, just maybe, I can forgive Clemson for taking Ebo.

Is he taking a official this weekend? He tweeted that he is on his way to the airport

Yes

http://syracuse.247sports.com/Season/2013-Football/Visits[/quote]
I hope she is the one of the receptionist!
a6o4.gif

Is he taking a official this weekend? He tweeted that he is on his way to the airport

he was at UL Lafayette this weekend.

I think he is ours if we want him.

i know Singlton was a Mizzou lean before the visit, i'm not sure if we would take both, as Thomas is much more likely. even though i would love to have Singleton for now, and Thomas for the future. that would be perfect

I think Thomas ruled us out ... that is what I have heard ... not sure how valid that is however.
as of 16 hours ago he was still planning on visiting so not sure about this?

Poet Thomas maybe? He might not be visiting this weekend. which is fine.

Poet Thomas maybe? He might not be visiting this weekend. which is fine.
yes that's the thomas who ruled us out. I think it was more us ruling him out though? Maybe a good feeling about Moore or hunter?

yes that's the thomas who ruled us out. I think it was more us ruling him out though? Maybe a good feeling about Moore or hunter?

could be, to me he was a clear B list and he didn't have a ship but i was still surprised they <SU> would cancel the visit. Still need backup plans. The kid's know the pecking order deal up front though.

It may have been Poet then ... it flew across twitter ... I'm trying to find the tweet ... but I thought I assumed Simeon because of which two schools he was down to ... could be mistaken.

Yeah if we want Simeon this weekend we get him. He almost pulled the trigger to GMC last week at his in home visit I just wonder what the pecking order is between him and Singleton or if we would take both. I'm thinking Singleton ends up at Mizzou though

Yeah if we want Simeon this weekend we get him. He almost pulled the trigger to GMC last week at his in home visit I just wonder what the pecking order is between him and Singleton or if we would take both. I'm thinking Singleton ends up at Mizzou though
we would take both because scissum could play db

I can't find anything confirming Thomas actually is visiting this weekend. Did I miss something, did he actually visit, do we still look good with him?

I can't find anything confirming Thomas actually is visiting this weekend. Did I miss something, did he actually visit, do we still look good with him?

He was supposed to visit...but didn't make it...best guess is that the staff feels comfortable with other options ie Singleton or had others as higher priorities with limited ships available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom