since not much is going on lets see whats more important to you | Syracusefan.com

since not much is going on lets see whats more important to you

Don

2nd String
Your wife (or fiancé, girlfriend etc) offers to buy you two season tickets at the 50 yard line next year

or

two tickets to a cruise to the carribean and as part of the offer she shows you the bikini she plans on wearing once there.

now ladies you can substitute your man making this offer

Your wife (or fiancé, girlfriend etc) offers to buy you two season tickets at the 50 yard line next year

or

two tickets to a cruise to the carribean and as part of the offer she shows you the bikini she plans on wearing once there.

Mang….after seeing some of the cruise stuff from Covid…doubt I’ll ever be able to talk wifey into getting onto another any time soon. So….next.

I would go with my wife on the caribbean cruise and then we would both go watch SU. football play in the caribbean bowl drinking some cocktails in our seats at the 50 yard line.

She would kick me in the nuts if I picked the cruise
That’s right I out kicked my coverage when I got married
So, she’d rather watch lousy football than spend quality time with you?mmm

or

Get outside more often, Don

Do i have to wear a mask on the cruise
the sandlot GIF

or

I’ll take the seasons. Since we’re in Atlanta we’ll resell them, or donate. Not a warm weather or beach person. Now if it was an Alaska cruise, I’d reconsider.

Can I get her to buy the 50 yard seats and the bikini, and I underwrite the cruise out of my own pocket (lower level, inside cabin, of course). Seems like an arbitrage opportunity- nah, I pay for most things anyway.

My wife is a boat captain that spent many years on classic schooners in the Carribean. A cruise ship would be a personal living h3ll for us. Not for me. H3ll. We were married there.

I'm taking Caribbean proper.. (skip the cruiseship, and grab yourself a shack on St John's, and hang out at Skinny legs ) But you can bet your arse the Cuse game would be on each Saturday.

It's never all or nothing.

My wife is a boat captain that spent many years on classic schooners in the Carribean. A cruise ship would be a personal living h3ll for us. Not for me. H3ll. We were married there.

I'm taking Caribbean proper.. (skip the cruiseship, and grab yourself a shack on St John's, and hang out at Skinny legs ) But you can bet your arse the Cuse game would be on each Saturday.

It's never all or nothing.
One of the owners of St John Brewers is either a Cuse grad or atleast a Cuse fan. 1st time I walked in there was Orange memorabilia hanging up.

That's easy...the Caribbean cruise, but with one caveat. Pick one of the island, and instead of getting back on the boat with ALL those people (and kids), we take a taxi to one of the nice resorts and stay on the island for the rest of the trip. Ha!