Since we know the Pinstripe will not sell-out completely | Syracusefan.com

Since we know the Pinstripe will not sell-out completely

J

JD

Would it be inappropriate to suggest that tickets which are not purchased be donated to the kids who survived yesterdays shooting. I cannot imagine they are not suffering post-traumatic stress. Perhaps if they could just have a day to be kids maybe meet players, etc it would help.

Excellent thought...although im assuming noone in that tragedy will be ready to get back to laughter and happiness quite so soon.

Excellent thought...although im assuming noone in that tragedy will be ready to get back to laughter and happiness quite so soon.
I know I was thinking more along the lines of the kids who had to be led out by police. I cannot imagine anyone who lost a son/daughter or brother/sister would be ready. Just something to get their minds off what happened. I cannot imagine school will be back in this week. I imagine parents will be dealing with a whole lot of kids with night terrors for quite a while.

Yea...i say give leftover tix to them and once again hook up fort drum and other oldiers...why not right? Maybe throw them some Cuse merch

Yea...i say give leftover tix to them and once again hook up fort drum and other oldiers...why not right? Maybe throw them some Cuse merch

I was at fort drum for the first pinstripe bowl, had the day off and tickets to the game. Day before, I was told we had a half day instead of the day off. Watched the game in a Watertown bar. My only beef with fort drum lol. Didn't talk to my 1sg for a week lol