Sir Paul McCartney at the Dome. | Syracusefan.com

Sir Paul McCartney at the Dome.

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Took my wife and mother for my mother's 70's birthday last night. We had a blast. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Worth every penny. He brought it for over 3 hours!

Good job to Syracuse for turning out to see a legend. He seemed tickled that the place was so packed.

Excellent, excellent show. The dome won't be that packed all season.

That was phenomenal. Too bad about the game conflict, but that was the best show I've been to in some time. Added bonus was a Simpsons-esque situation during Hey Jude involving a fire above the stage caused by the fireworks, made for quite a scene for a couple minutes.

Just well done great concert. Certainty not raucous, it wasn't an old school transcendent rock concert, but the given the median age of the audience, let alone the performer, it wasn't going to be. A incredibility well performed survey of 55 years of music that has been an integral part of the cultural soundtrack during that time.

I was at the Roger Waters in Albany. It's something to have two giants performing in Upstate New York on the same night.

Was originally set to see Roger Waters in Albany, but changed plans once Paul McCartney was announced at the Dome. I've already seen Rodger twice during the Wall tour, so it was a no brainer. Wish I could have went to both shows. The Paul McCartney show was awesome! Enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd have to say, though, the Wall was by far the best concert I've ever seen, or will ever see. But it was very cool to finally see a Beatle live.

Took my wife and mother for my mother's 70's birthday last night. We had a blast. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Worth every penny. He brought it for over 3 hours!

Good job to Syracuse for turning out to see a legend. He seemed tickled that the place was so packed.

Excellent, excellent show. The dome won't be that packed all season.
A guy I played softball with 100 years ago, his daughter was at a wedding and took a picture with a friend and in the picture was Paul. His daughter is a nurse at the same hospital as the girl who got married and Paul was invited. He got up and sang a couple of songs. How great is that?

Trivia question for those under 45...who was the first Beatle to visit Syracuse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom