SiriusXM ACC Network Comments | Syracusefan.com

SiriusXM ACC Network Comments

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
So I've had SiriusXM ACC Network Ch 371 for a few months now. I had the Select package and didn't receive it. I had to upgrade to All Access to get it. However, I now can listen online in the house if I want too.

Welcome to the world of satellite radio
I'm sure a few can tell subscription stories...never pay full price. You can negotiate with them every time. The key is to turn off automatic renewal online through your SiriusXM account after you agree to it to get the great price. Trust me...I forgot one year and it cost me about $150 more for two vehicles. Sadly if some of you have older cars with only Sirius I don't think you can receive the channel in your car...probably only online. So you might be able to stream it through cell phone.

ACC Network Comments:

- Two basic shows: Mark Packer/Wes Durham and Chris Spatola/Jac Collingsworth
- Lean heavily to discussing UNC, Duke, FSU and Clemson lesser so Miami, NCSt, Wake, UVA and VT, the rest even less
- Cuse gets discussed but obviously not as much as the favorites
- If you miss a show you listen several other times on the radio or anytime online
- They are putting some live action on the channel
- Only history discussed is ACC history especially around the NC4...almost nil towards the old Big East
- On commercial breaks they have radio promos highlighting individual ACC teams. Think I heard every team but Cuse's promo. HMMMM
- Nice option to have over ESPNU channel which leans heavily SEC/B1G
- It would be nice to get a Cuse guy in a new show that can interject more about the old Big East teams. We'll see.

Last edited:
Any reason they took it off the regular Sirius in the car? Used to have it months ago then just went online?

So I've had SiriusXM ACC Network Ch 371 for a few months now. I had the Select package and didn't receive it. I had to upgrade to All Access to get it. However, I now can listen online in the house if I want too.

I'm sure a few can tell subscription stories...never pay full price. You can negotiate with them every time. The key is to turn off automatic renewal online through your SiriusXM account after you agree to it to get the great price. Trust me...I forgot one year and it cost me about $150 more for two vehicles. Sadly if some of you have older cars with only Sirius I don't think you can receive the channel in your car...probably only online. So you might be able to stream it through cell phone.

ACC Network Comments:

- Lean heavily to discussing UNC, Duke, FSU and Clemson lesser so Miami, NCSt, Wake, UVA and VT, the rest even less
- If you miss a show you listen several other times on the radio or anytime online
- Only history discussed is ACC history especially around the NC4...almost nil towards the old Big East
- On commercial breaks they have radio promos highlighting individual ACC teams. Think I heard every team but Cuse's promo. HMMMM
- It would be nice to get a Cuse guy in a new show that can interject more about the old Big East teams. We'll see.
The Big East was/is the best story in sports. No other conference had the color or personalities that it had.

...and a shockingly high number of the games were absolute classics. It drives me nuts that nobody “owns” that history, so it’s being forgotten.

The Big East was/is the best story in sports. No other conference had the color or personalities that it had.

...and a shockingly high number of the games were absolute classics. It drives me nuts that nobody “owns” that history, so it’s being forgotten.
The southern boys...don't care. The ACC is run out of NC

ACC Network Comments:

Not surprising the Carolina schools slant with that group of guys. Especially with Wes Durhams' father Woody having been the voice of Tarheel sports for decades and Wes an Elon alum. Some of the slant could be in competition with David Glenn and his ACC sports program which is also heavily slanted towards the Carolina schools. The ACC needs to get past the local mindset and focus on the entire conference.

Not surprising the Carolina schools slant with that group of guys. Especially with Wes Durhams' father Woody having been the voice of Tarheel sports for decades and Wes an Elon alum. Some of the slant could be in competition with David Glenn and his ACC sports program which is also heavily slanted towards the Carolina schools. The ACC needs to get past the local mindset and focus on the entire conference.
I tried to warn you guys. Clemson people hate the conference for this very reason.

still trying to find this channel on my radios.. i have all xm radios and its not to be found.

I met Wes last year at the Ritz on Lake Oconee. We stayed there the night before the SEC/ACC golf tournament/event. I had a nice chat with him & his wife. Nice guy. Too bad Dino didn’t come to play.

I have everything. fine online.. but it doesnt exist on any of my 3 radios

I have everything. fine online.. but it doesnt exist on any of my 3 radios

It’s an online only channel. ESPNU radio is the college station that is available on the normal platform, but that is an SEC filled network basically

well that explains it.. what good is a channel you cant listen to except when streaming for a service thats mostly used while driving.

also when i go their site and ask what channels my car gets its listed as available.

It’s an online only channel. ESPNU radio is the college station that is available on the normal platform, but that is an SEC filled network basically
I get it on my car radio in my Jeep

found this in same game notes

All ACC Tournament games will also air on SiriusXM ACC Radio (channel 371 on select satellite radios and the SiriusXM app)**

that implies car and online.. now as to which radios that means who knows?

ACC Network? Really? I don’t get it on mine. Just on the App.
Depends on your radio. My Jeep is a 2014 and has it. You apparently have All Access since you get via the app online...it might be worth a call to customer service. Make sure your car is outside with a clear view of the sky before you call them. Good luck, hope your radio accepts it.

found this in same game notes

All ACC Tournament games will also air on SiriusXM ACC Radio (channel 371 on select satellite radios and the SiriusXM app)**

that implies car and online.. now as to which radios that means who knows?
Might have to call them...the newer the car the better the chance. Channels 371-375 have the ACC, SEC and PAC12 radio networks.

Not gonna happen. We infiltrated a southern conference and it's gonna be impossible to slant it northern. We were in a northeastern football league and decided, thankfully, to take the money and run by joining the southern ACC.

Depends on your radio. My Jeep is a 2014 and has it. You apparently have All Access since you get via the app online...it might be worth a call to customer service. Make sure your car is outside with a clear view of the sky before you call them. Good luck, hope your radio accepts it.

Thanks Mark I will do just that!

so the issue it turns out is that this is a SiriusXM radio only offering. if your car has an XM or Sirius radio it will not work.

so the issue it turns out is that this is a SiriusXM radio only offering. if your car has an XM or Sirius radio it will not work.
No...I suggest calling customer service and see if your car radio will accept Ch. 371

Park it out in the open sky and call them. Good luck

I did call. I have 4 different cars, my cars all support only xm-radio all access and its online only for all 4 cars.

Not gonna happen. We infiltrated a southern conference and it's gonna be impossible to slant it northern. We were in a northeastern football league and decided, thankfully, to take the money and run by joining the southern ACC.
That's not what I said. The slant isn't southern but rather towards the Carolina schools. The other southern schools in the conference don't get the same coverage either. If one of the Northern schools begins to dominate then the coverage has to change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom