Site Loading Slow | Syracusefan.com

Site Loading Slow

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Anyone else having this issue?

I would say it's my computer, but no other sites that I use regularly are loading slow. It takes 3-5 minutes for pages on SyracuseFan site to load...

For me (FF 23.0.1), the page 'cranks' for quite some time (sometimes 3-5 minutes), although the entire page has already actually loaded. Not exactly the same problem you have.

Extremely slow loading. Locks up. Won't scroll. No icons. Can't close the site. Have changed compatability setting. Nyet. If you didn't want me to post any more you could have just told me... : (

Still having this issue...I have tried clearing my history, cache, cookies, etc.

The system I am on runs IE 8, but if it was that I would think I owuld have issues with other sites...

The downside is it causing me to actually work...why is this a downside? Because my office will expect more out of me in the future...Please help, this is really affecting my job!!

Still having this issue...I have tried clearing my history, cache, cookies, etc.

The system I am on runs IE 8, but if it was that I would think I owuld have issues with other sites...

The downside is it causing me to actually work...why is this a downside? Because my office will expect more out of me in the future...Please help, this is really affecting my job!!

Try the boneyard and let me know if you have the same problem.

Try the boneyard and let me know if you have the same problem.

Nope no problem there it seems...really weird...could be on my end as it is a government puter/network...will check at home this evening and let you know...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4

Nope no problem there it seems...really weird...could be on my end as it is a government puter/network...will check at home this evening and let you know...

Brotha, if your computer/network is anything like ours, then you know the problem lol. I wanna throw my work computer out the window.

Hey I don't work for the government unless you count taxes and my computer is still acting up. Better than yesterday but sometimes can't even type a post or get a reply to post. Y'all have finally found a way to shut up a female.

This site seems back to normal tonight. Good speed loading no locking up . Thank you kind sirs for fixing the problem. : )

Still not working well for me at work...gotta be this damn computer...

Still having this issue at work...really frustrating. Wish i could figure out why syracusefan.com is the only site i am having this issue with?! Just the pages load very slow...when i finally get to a thread, if i make a reply to the thread it is immediately posted, no issue. But when i try to refresh the page or go to a different page, the site takes approx five minutes to load the page. Really weird...wish the NSA would stop messing with me!!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

NSA spyware?

Wouldnt be shocked...but probably not...i dont know anything and dont make enough to have to know anything...

Wouldnt be shocked...but probably not...i dont know anything and dont make enough to have to know anything...

I'm starting to think it is a "southern" thing.

Seriously have you tried resetting the compatibility. I find mine works better when my avatar display at the top of the page doesn't display my post and likes number completely. Still slow but at least usable.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom