Slightly OT: Hartford, CT | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: Hartford, CT

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
I titled it Hartford, but I recently accepted a job at Mohegan Sun and will be moving to the Norwich area within the next couple of weeks. While Norwich is closer to work, Hartford is the big city. For those in the area (or in the state), if you have suggestions for things to do, see, etc. I'd appreciate any insight! Girlfriend lives in New Britain so I have a good idea of things in West Hartford, but good bars, restaurants, anything to help make the move a little bit easier once I'm settled in would be super appreciated!

I titled it Hartford, but I recently accepted a job at Mohegan Sun and will be moving to the Norwich area within the next couple of weeks. While Norwich is closer to work, Hartford is the big city. For those in the area (or in the state), if you have suggestions for things to do, see, etc. I'd appreciate any insight! Girlfriend lives in New Britain so I have a good idea of things in West Hartford, but good bars, restaurants, anything to help make the move a little bit easier once I'm settled in would be super appreciated!
I would contact Marsh. He is a big fan of anything Storrs/Hartford.

I have gone to Hartford for Boneyard golf tournaments and as best I can determine, the prime attraction there is the dead body museum at Keney Park. Except it isn’t a museum.

Sorry, I got nothing helpful.

I have gone to Hartford for Boneyard golf tournaments and as best I can determine, the prime attraction there is the dead body museum at Keney Park. Except it isn’t a museum.

Sorry, I got nothing helpful.
The Mark Twain House is nice.
1583886784394.gif