Slightly OT: Honest question about drop down links... | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: Honest question about drop down links...

jekelish

Living Legend
...if we are told to stop paying attention to certain schools we no longer play, why are there still direct links to those forums on the opponent links? We aren't going to be playing UConn, or Rutgers, anytime soon. We've been told that we should not engage in a back and forth with them, because they are no longer really on our radar.

So why are our boards still linked in that way? Doesn't that kind of encourage it in a way?

I find it sad that there was complaining about poor and how badly we mistreat them and why do we care, etc yet on the football board there is a 784 post thread absolutely hammering Rutgers.

That makes a lot of sense.

I find it sad that there was complaining about poor and how badly we mistreat them and why do we care, etc yet on the football board there is a 784 post thread absolutely hammering Rutgers.

That makes a lot of sense.
3 titles and countless upstanding alumnus. Can't hate on any part of that.

We've spent a lot of years hating on UCONN... cant just shut it off.. Kind of like pickles

I was at Kitty Hoynes pregame for the ND game and I ordered a sandwich and she brought me 2 pickles. I immediately thought of you and should have posted a pic. They were so good

I have heard Uconn hates pickles.. will never understand the hatred for all pickles. Certain kinds are delightful. With that said why not an all inclusive thread for fun in the same context as the rutgers dumpster fire thread? They have plenty of hateful things to spew at us. Its all in good fun.

I was at Kitty Hoynes pregame for the ND game and I ordered a sandwich and she brought me 2 pickles. I immediately thought of you and should have posted a pic. They were so good

I used to think you were a cool dude...

I'm with Jekelish. They aren't opponents. Let's drop 'em.

Wheretf did we go wrong. 22-0, #1 team in the country, shaky potatoes.

Still we've found reasons to bich and jump on each other. Who cares if Marsh wants to or if our posters troll other forums. If you don't like it ignore it. Like crying about it is going to move mountains.

Lets just enjoy this this amazing season, the threads we enjoy and remember that 99% people on here are here to suuport the team.

High five to everyone and LGO.

If the ultimate compromise is that hatred for UConn is not tolerable and we remove the link then I concur. I will not try to understand the difference between bashing Rutgers and bashing Uconn but completely agree with Jek's suggestion.

Houston and Uconn was a beautiful marriage. Two former heavyweights battle it out for the top rung of the mid major ladder.

Houston and Uconn was a beautiful marriage. Two former heavyweights battle it out for the top rung of the mid major ladder.

Not sure about top rung because Creighton and WSU kinda have that locked up. But right near the top.

I'm with Jekelish. They aren't opponents. Let's drop 'em.

file the request in triplicate to headquarters, and they will look into it with alacrity, I'm sure.

you can find forum headquarters here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom