Slow tempo | Syracusefan.com

Slow tempo

B

Brooky03

A team this atrocious on the offensive end shouldn't be taking its time all game long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that upset about the loss. Virginia is an okay team, but this is a really bad offensive team we have here and a lower number of possessions doesn't help us.

Our defense was bad today, also. This isn't always the case, but we need to gamble a lot more on the defensive end in general. We're putting our centers in really poor situations by sitting on our heels and ww definitely didn't force enough turnovers today against a bad offensive team. I know Virginia hit shots they had no business making, but teams are going to do that in the NCAA tournament.

I look forward to having Grant back. bye bye, #1 seed if we don't win the ACC tournament. We haven't earned it, though.

we need to pick the pace up as this team needs many more offensive chances to score more.

we give up a lot of threes lately

I don't know why we don't put more pressure on opponent's guards. We allow teams to get in their comfort zones on both ends of the court.

Virginia had a solid gameplan coming in and we allowed them to execute. No excuses. Can't let a team do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom