SNL SEASON 46 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

This past weeks episode was just so bad. It's sad when the best part of the show is the cast members wishing their Mothers happy Mothers Day.

The Keegan-Michael Key episode was really funny.
I wish Lorne would just pick only funny people to host rather than famous people.

Not funny: Olivia Rodrigo leaning a little too hard into being heartbroken.

There are too many cast members, for one.

There are too many who have hung around too long, for two.

Their writing teams don't have the beasts that they had in their best years. There's no Chase, Odenkirk, O'Brien, Smigel, Fey floating around.

Michaels has to be like 80. No way he is as involved or in touch with what works now a days.

Last edited:
There are too many cast members, for one.

There are too many who have hung around too long, for two.

Their writing teams don't have the beasts that they had in their best years. There's no Chase, Odenkirk, O'Brien, Schmiegel, Fey floating around.

Michaels has to be like 80. No way he is as involved or in touch with what works now a days.
You nailed it. They need some addition by subtraction.
I wonder if Tina Fey would be interested in Lorne's job if they made her a nice offer.

Edit - This is one of my favorite sketches written by Fey. I'm linking the transcript rather than the video, because this kind of writing is what they need to get back to.

Last edited:
You nailed it. They need some addition by subtraction.
I wonder if Tina Fey would be interested in Lorne's job if they made her a nice offer.

Edit - This is one of my favorite sketches written by Fey. I'm linking the transcript rather than the video, because this kind of writing is what they need to get back to.

A couple writers I missed, Al Franken is another

This past weeks episode was really good. The Muppets, Michael Jordan and the High School Graduation skits were really funny.

This was the 2nd best episode of the season behind the one Eddie Murphy hosted.

This past weeks episode was really good. The Muppets, Michael Jordan and the High School Graduation skits were really funny.

This was the 2nd best episode of the season behind the one Eddie Murphy hosted.
Helps when the host is a killer comedy writer and actor

That's the type of talent they used to find.

Key and Peele were too edgy for SNL when they had a show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom