SNL SEASON 46 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

Is every thread going to be hijacked now by CuseRunner race-baiting and spreading QAnon-lite BS?

This new take, 'I like black comedians as long as they don't talk about social issues' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Wow. You r clueless. No way was I going anywhere near what you accuse me of doing.

Wow. You r clueless. No way was I going anywhere near what you accuse me of doing.

One black guy did “this”(supposedly), so they all should do“this”.

They should all just “stay in their place” and not talk about the world. But your halfwit ass can repeat political conpiracy theories on the internet 24/7.

F off.

He doesn't though. He does in his TV Show that's all.

Did you skip the 2016 election? The bashing of Hillary, the endorsement of presidential and senate candidates?

Sorry, but I'm calling it like I see it. Subtle and casual racism is still racism and you wreak of it.

Last edited:
Best episodes of the year:

1. Chappelle
2. Rock

or

1. Rock
2. Chappelle

Best episodes of the year:

1. Chappelle
2. Rock

or

1. Rock
2. Chappelle

Wrong. John Mulaney was the best episode of the season so far. But Chappelle was a close second.

A sweatshirt from about 1990 with the classic logo
1612068880110.jpeg

I’ve never seen this thread but love seeing CR using generational talent in another thread.

Btw great episode last night.

John Krasinski Kristen Wiig John Mulaney more of them less of Chris Rock Dua Lipa and Bill Burr.

Btw great episode last night.

John Krasinski Kristen Wiig John Mulaney more of them less of Chris Rock Dua Lipa and Bill Burr.
“More white people, less black people” - what CR really thinks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom