So are we doing the hotel and the bus again? | Syracusefan.com

So are we doing the hotel and the bus again?

GoSU96

Living Legend
And please, somewhere other than the Yankee Tavern pregame.

Suspect we will hear something from the group leader shortly, likely not on the public board though.

I can't make the Pinstripe...however, I should have a link for tickets in a special section(s) hopefully by Monday am

I will have details this week. We can do same hotel as last time, maybe LQ in Secaucus or a hotel in the city at a discounted rate. I would guess most would need rooms FRI and SAT.?

I will have details this week. We can do same hotel as last time, maybe LQ in Secaucus or a hotel in the city at a discounted rate. I would guess most would need rooms FRI and SAT.?

I would agree with Fri and Sat, to much to come down on Sat morning. Check your inbox's guys.

I can't make the Pinstripe...however, I should have a link for tickets in a special section(s) hopefully by Monday am

You going to post the link or keep it relatively quiet?

Same as last time was great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Same as last time was great.

I have no issue either way, I thought the hotel was great and easy to get to. Definitely want to put my hand up for the bus though, that was really a huge help. Really hope we can get that again.

Def. Friday/Saturday. The rub is that in the City, most properties are offering NYE packages with what looks to be a 4 night minimum and the rates are though the roof.

I have no issue either way, I thought the hotel was great and easy to get to. Definitely want to put my hand up for the bus though, that was really a huge help. Really hope we can get that again.
Yes, thought the hotel location was great and the bus was awesome too. A repeat would be great.

How do we get in on this? Is this a limited offer or are you guys looking for more people?

At the very least, I'd be interested in the hotel. Bus sounds great to, though, if there's room.

How do we get in on this? Is this a limited offer or are you guys looking for more people?

At the very least, I'd be interested in the hotel. Bus sounds great to, though, if there's room.
I thought you were inner circle. At least on the cusp. LOL.

I'm sure there will be room, hotel and bus.

I thought you were inner circle. At least on the cusp. LOL.

I'm sure there will be room, hotel and bus.

I've got him covered.

I got my tickets and love to get in on the hotel and bus?

My wife and I are trying to figure out a way to go, either with or without our 2 year old daughter. A specific hotel for Cuse fans and bus info would be awesome if someone could hook me up.

Not a lot of good choices around Yankee Stadium. Not exactly restaurant row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom