So dissapointing | Syracusefan.com

So dissapointing

CsonkaStash

Starter
Referees and Poor Coaching have led this team to most likely another losing season unfortunately. First of all I do not understand why Babers clutched to Devito when he obviously had major flaws in his decision making, going through progressions and leading an offense. I was calling for Shrader week 1 and if that decision is made earlier, we are at a minimum 4-2 but what is really disappointing more than anything is Dino not taking accountability.

I feel that he needs some introspection and ability to evaluate his coaching performance this year. I think he has potential but I have seen so many coaches (Boeheim is one too) that do not take accountability for their mistakes. It is very difficult to grow as a coach when you can see your performance objectively. Dino is a great motivated and person, there is no doubt about that but his over confidence of his coaching ability is a major character flaw.

It is like Jimmy who sometimes won't change his philosophy because his is so stubborn. Dino shares that where he will never question himself and that is what is so disappointing. We could easily be 5-1 right now and I feel the worst for the kids. They play their hearts out

Referees and Poor Coaching have led this team to most likely another losing season unfortunately. First of all I do not understand why Babers clutched to Devito when he obviously had major flaws in his decision making, going through progressions and leading an offense. I was calling for Shrader week 1 and if that decision is made earlier, we are at a minimum 4-2 but what is really disappointing more than anything is Dino not taking accountability.

I feel that he needs some introspection and ability to evaluate his coaching performance this year. I think he has potential but I have seen so many coaches (Boeheim is one too) that do not take accountability for their mistakes. It is very difficult to grow as a coach when you can see your performance objectively. Dino is a great motivated and person, there is no doubt about that but his over confidence of his coaching ability is a major character flaw.

It is like Jimmy who sometimes won't change his philosophy because his is so stubborn. Dino shares that where he will never question himself and that is what is so disappointing. We could easily be 5-1 right now and I feel the worst for the kids. They play their hearts out
Comparing Dino to Jim is not fair to Boheim. He’s stubborn but he’s deserved the right to stick to his stubbornness because he’s never bottoming out. They are a top NCAA esque team yearly. His approach has been his secret sauce. It may at times irritate but he’s been HC for 45 years.

Dino doesn’t get the benefit of the stubborn doubt. He never had success minus one season.He needs to be super flexible IMO

Do you know how both of them look at themselves when they're alone or are you basing your in-depth personality profiles on press conferences?

Comparing Dino to Jim is not fair to Boheim. He’s stubborn but he’s deserved the right to stick to his stubbornness because he’s never bottoming out. They are a top NCAA esque team yearly. His approach has been his secret sauce. It may at times irritate but he’s been HC for 45 years.

Dino doesn’t get the benefit of the stubborn doubt. He never had success minus one season.He needs to be super flexible IMO
Laughable. Boeheim won a national title. Multiple Final Fours. The only similarity between the two is both coached in a Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom