So I haven't been able to post much in the last week or so | Syracusefan.com

So I haven't been able to post much in the last week or so

Knicks411

Living Legend
Maybe I should revisit the thread where I said I thought Ennis would be at least a 3 year guy here? It's early in the season but damn is he impressive.

Maybe I should revisit the thread where I said I thought Ennis would be at least a 3 year guy here? It's early in the season but damn is he impressive.

Hey, those things aren't mutually exclusive. I agree that he's impressive and I'm also thinking that he's a 3+ -year guy.

Hey, those things aren't mutually exclusive. I agree that he's impressive and I'm also thinking that he's a 3+ -year guy.

I know they aren't, and I'm not putting the guy in the lottery after a good 3 or 4 game stretch, but man, he has been AWESOME. 10.5% TO ratio. One of the top 15 steal rates in the country.

The most obvious improvement for him to make is physical - he's pretty spindly. If he takes his fitness seriously and isn't a stranger to the weight room and track I suspect he would make a big jump without even having to improve any of his basketball skills. That's what I'll be hoping for in the offseason. If we hear about fishing trips with GMac, well...

I know they aren't, and I'm not putting the guy in the lottery after a good 3 or 4 game stretch, but man, he has been AWESOME. 10.5% TO ratio. One of the top 15 steal rates in the country.

Yeah, there's no overstating it. It's one thing to score a lot -- everyone at the AAU level can do that -- but there's a lot that goes into being a good point, and he's got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom