So I went through my closet today... | Syracusefan.com

So I went through my closet today...

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
1623608_10152553845173222_1385625839_n.jpg

41 shirts, 9 jerseys, 6 jackets/hoodies, 4 pairs of shorts, 4 hats, and 2 pairs of pants later for a total of 65 pieces of clothing/apparel. That's a man's closet.

Jeremy L. said:
41 shirts, 9 jerseys, 6 jackets/hoodies, 4 pairs of shorts, 4 hats, and 2 pairs of pants later for a total of 65 pieces of clothing/apparel. That's a man's closet.

That's a lot of shirts. I know I have at least six jackets/hoodies and way more than four hats but nowhere near 41 shirts.

An Orange Walter Reyes jersey? Love it, and epic haul. Someone buy this guy a shot.

Edit: this just made me remember his 5 touchdown performance against Notre Dame. That was an awesome performance and a great win.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of shirts. I know I have at least six jackets/hoodies and way more than four hats but nowhere near 41 shirts.

I've saved a lot of them from over the years (they still fit, thank god for buying big when I was younger. I'm 22). A couple of them were passed down to me from my grandfather (87 Final Four shirt, white Syracuse University shirt, blue SU Orangemen polo).

Any of it NWT's? I'm looking for some SU stuff for an auction next weekend.

Did you find Tom Cruise?

Also, let me know if you ever want to sell the Orange Reyes jersey or the white Duany jersey. Fantastic collection though.

I wear the Reyes jersey as much as possible during the season. I pray that Syracuse makes alternate orange uniforms down the road.

Bend Ova Nova.

LMAO. Didn't know that one existed.

Got that through a student at SU a few years back hah. The O in Nova is actually an orange winking. I'm surprised students aren't coming up with F Duke shirts or something clever.

You need a man cave to hang some of them up.

Trust me I plan on it! I have a lot of Syracuse memorabilia from tickets to autographs. I'm holding onto everything to one day do this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom