So if Sean Tucker | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

Goes off for 1500 and 15 this year, do you give him 44?
tenor (23).gif

Goes off for 1500 and 15 this year, do you give him 44?
Yes, assuming he wanted it.

i don’t have numbers but I bet if someone did an analysis on his work last season, his production was at that level for the couple of series each game. iMHO he wasn’t 100% ready to play as a true frosh and the hits took their toll on him.

Was really hoping he would bulk up over the off season so he could take the pounding better this season. The added depth at RB should help keep him relatively fresh too.

Could see a big improvement from him this season for these reasons.

You don’t think he’d get more with that jersey?
Depends on what the company's demographics are. Fans who remember the MacPherson days, sure. On the other hand, I was 12 the last time someone wore 44 and frankly couldn't care less.

44 was the only recognizable football tradition we had. And not having someone current wear the number year by year just further continues to bury it as far as relevance. You only keep it relevant by continuing to have worthy players wear it.

And off to the league he'd probably go ... But I'd enjoy every bit of it

I imagine he will be close to 500 yards through first four games this year. I also won't be surprised if he eclipses 200 in a game this year.

Yes, assuming he wanted it.

i don’t have numbers but I bet if someone did an analysis on his work last season, his production was at that level for the couple of series each game. iMHO he wasn’t 100% ready to play as a true frosh and the hits took their toll on him.

Was really hoping he would bulk up over the off season so he could take the pounding better this season. The added depth at RB should help keep him relatively fresh too.

Could see a big improvement from him this season for these reasons.
Did you see the interview from last week? Dude is yolked up this year. Shopping at the same Walmart as Cisco no doubt.

If he kept his 10.5 second 100 meter speed, I think he will be our best RB ever in the dome

Your homework for tonight is to watch The Express and if you already watched it, watch it again. Report back.
Once was enough.
It's interesting how our history isn't passed down to younger people the way it is at other schools.
I'm from Syracuse, not an alum. I also love history.

But I also don't see the value in wanting someone to be a stand in for some ideal from long ago. Let the guy be who he wants to be.

Once was enough.

I'm from Syracuse, not an alum. I also love history.

But I also don't see the value in wanting someone to be a stand in for some ideal from long ago. Let the guy be who he wants to be.
What does not being an alum have to do with traditions being passed down through fans like at other schools?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom