So im out at my sons cyo game tonight | Syracusefan.com

So im out at my sons cyo game tonight

I cant wait till feb 1st

You may have to ease into it, you may find you tolerance has been effected. I speak from experience. Maybe eat a good deal beforehand?

EDIT: Sometimes I've found it beneficial to embrace this time, focus on the good. Of course Im sure you dont need me to tell you that, but I know encouragement can go a long ways especially when we feel like we have a devil on both shoulders. I'm considering some healthier stuff now and youre actually an inspiration, believe it or not. Then you can slam the intoxicant of your choice in the discreet location of choice during the games ;)

Last edited:
You may have to ease into it, you may find you tolerance has been effected. I speak from experience. Maybe eat a good deal beforehand?

hes gonna ease into it. a 6pack for breakfast instead of the usual 12.

CaptainJ said:

Wont be a problem. Trust me

My son plays for holy family. We played at immaculate conception tonight

You were at IC? That explains it. That gym is OLD SCHOOL with all caps. Do they still have the tiled floor?

Marsh01 said:
My son plays for holy family. We played at immaculate conception tonight

Do you guys play Our Lady Of The Worthless Miracle?

PeteCalvin said:
You were at IC? That explains it. That gym is OLD SCHOOL with all caps. Do they still have the tiled floor?

The freaking gym is so skinny. Same floor. I hate when we play there

Opus said:
I've been meaning to ask. Why no beer 'til Duke? You ain't getting in shape to go Indiana underwear girl on us are ya? My eyes already are burning thinking about it. ;)

On a diet. Trying to drop some weight. Down about 7 pounds so far.

On a diet. Trying to drop some weight. Down about 7 pounds so far.
Ah. Good for you. That Miller Lite in the original can chased by good old PBR won't hurt ya when ya crack it open.

EDIT: Sometimes I've found it beneficial to embrace this time, focus on the good. Of course Im sure you dont need me to tell you that, but I know encouragement can go a long ways especially when we feel like we have a devil on both shoulders. I'm considering some healthier stuff now and youre actually an inspiration, believe it or not. Then you can slam the intoxicant of your choice in the discreet location of choice during the games ;)
WTH is this inspirational crap? What's this board coming to?!? Are we becoming a collective of namby-pamby vacillators unwilling to risk certain organs in the name of some Schrödinger's Wagon? Intransigent in the face of metabolic vicissitudes, man! I just finished a 750 of Gulden Draak in 45 minutes in order to experimentally determine which shape and size of glassware is optimal for consumption of same. I liked your references to "slam" and "intoxicant", but would've preferred to see "intoxicated" in there somewhere.

Oh, and it's affected not effected. I'm really just posting... posting to... say that. And the Gulden Draak thing. It's really good. Was really good. It's gone now. <SOB>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom