So is it Safe to Assume with JB making the public statement he did | Syracusefan.com

So is it Safe to Assume with JB making the public statement he did

CuseRunner

All American
Nobody else is leaving. It's Kadary, Braswell, JBA.

He didn't say anything mention Marek and his extra year option, or Bourama. Didn't even mention Quincy who is testing maybe he might be coming back.

So Woody takes Braswell minutes, Griffin takes Kadary minutes.

No way JB would make a statement if more guys were leaving.

Never assume anything, you know the rest.

So more guys leave tomorrow he is going to release another statement. Makes no sense. If anybody else was leaving he would have waited. So he probably knows.

Another CR thread, and I’m here for it..

Bird Popcorn GIF by Cheezburger

Nobody else is leaving. It's Kadary, Braswell, JBA.

He didn't say anything mention Marek and his extra year option, or Bourama. Didn't even mention Quincy who is testing maybe he might be coming back.

So Woody takes Braswell minutes, Griffin takes Kadary minutes.

No way JB would make a statement if more guys were leaving.

Sidibe and Marek “participated” in senior night. Quincy dabbling with the pros.

That was a portal press release.

He knew Kadary was probably leaving which is why he said "fasten your seat belts" a couple days ago...he knows whose not happy.

So more guys leave tomorrow he is going to release another statement. Makes no sense. If anybody else was leaving he would have waited. So he probably knows.
Shirt hit the fan today, he had to make a statement.Im sure a few guys are talking it over with family and High School coaches and weighing their options.

I wish JB was leaving.
i cant believe people are uttering these sentences. humans are such an emotional, knee jerk , blow it up thatll solve everything animal. be happy and thankful for what jb built here there would be no syracuse basketball without him. be very careful what you wish for a dynasty like his will likely never be witnessed again.

i cant believe people are uttering these sentences. humans are such an emotional, knee jerk , blow it up thatll solve everything animal. be happy and thankful for what jb built here there would be no syracuse basketball without him. be very careful what you wish for a dynasty like his will likely never be witnessed again.
That’s already long gone though.

The question now is, can we do better than 19-14 and hoping for an 11 seed every year? Because that’s what we’ve been for a long time.

I'm sure more will be leaving. If Kadary wanted to leave because he didn't like the college and the team then we need to wish him good luck. If the tweet about saying Joe was starting next year is true then that is freaking terrible. Who knows what happened but what I would like to hear is the coach say that he met with Kadary for an extended period of time and really wished he could convince him to stay but he wants to move on. It makes now sense to work so hard to recruit these kids and then work with them all year and then it doesn't sound like he worked at all to keep him here like that is below him? Our coach has no connection to his players...well other than the shooting guard. I wonder how their media tour is going this week???

Looks like there will be more...kinda suprised JB put something out there that quick. Hot in the kitchen?

He does what you said and people then say he's covering up. They want to think the worse and nothing he could say short of saying he told Kadary he would start next year would change their minds.