So its florida state or nc state | Syracusefan.com

So its florida state or nc state

Who would you rather play? I say FSU. NC St has more skill imo and Warren is unstoppable.

is it NC st if they win tonight?
I'd rather play NC St - yeah Warren is a beast but FSU is just a better team.

SoBeCuse said:
Who would you rather play? I say FSU. NC St has more skill imo and Warren is unstoppable.

Oh fsu no question. Hell we could even see miami if they pull the upset

Yeah I'd rather not see Warren at this point. I'd have to think FSU would be pretty dejected after today too.

I would prefer NIT State. They have Warren, but FSU is a better 3 pt shooting team than they showed today. Plus, FSU has more size and skill outside of just Warren. Florida State was shooting 40% from 3 pt range before today. NC State is the bottom 5 of the ACC in shooting 3 ball.

On espu they had maryland has the 7 seed
ESPN had Maryland as the 7 because NC State plays at 6 and can win and move up. Maryland would be the 7 seed if BC beats NC State because Maryland went 1-1 vs UVA and FSU went 0-2 thus Maryland would have the tiebreaker.

I would prefer NIT State. They have Warren, but FSU is a better 3 pt shooting team than they showed today. Plus, FSU has more size and skill outside of just Warren. Florida State was shooting 40% from 3 pt range before today. NC State is the bottom 5 of the ACC in shooting 3 ball.
Exactly.

We could easily get Miami as well for a third time, who plays Virginia Tech in their first game on Wednesday.

NCSU. After they threw their drunk paranoid hillbilly tantrum after the supposed game robbing call at the dome , it would be nice to shut them up on a nuetral floor.

I don't like to pretend I have the sufficient acumen to predict matchups, but I figured FSU was a good matchup for us & will gladly play them again. They're basically a poor man's UNC. NIT St looks a lot more likely though.

Wait FSU is out for the 7; it's NCSt or Mayland.

Did anyone hear Jay Williams say Maryland "had the game won" vs Cuse? Haha, surprised there wasn't a thread on this.

Fsu, Warrens a beast...another 30 plus game and theres 8 mins left right now

Alsacs said:
ESPN had Maryland as the 7 because NC State plays at 6 and can win and move up. Maryland would be the 7 seed if BC beats NC State because Maryland went 1-1 vs UVA and FSU went 0-2 thus Maryland would have the tiebreaker.

Correct. Maryland gets the 7 seed if bc wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom