So Kevin Spacey | Syracusefan.com

So Kevin Spacey

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Yikes

Not much of a denial from him on accusations made by Anthony Rapp.

Well, holy Bryan Singer, what's the big deal? The usual suspects say it's ok because Spacey's gay. Hooray for Hollyweird.

Well, holy Bryan Singer, what's the big deal? The usual suspects say it's ok because Spacey's gay. Hooray for Hollyweird.
The usual suspects have known Spacey was gay for years.

That is so far from the actual truth it can't even see the truth.

Hollywood is DESTROYING him for attempting to use this tactic. Once again, don't let the truth get in the way of your narrative.

Hollywood is DESTROYING him for attempting to use this tactic. Once again, don't let the truth get in the way of your narrative.
You can piss right off with that "truth" and "narrative" bs. The media headlines soft peddle Spacey's attempted buggery of a minor as a coming out party. While, much like Harvey, Hollywood has been aware of K-Pax's predilections for decades. What part of that statement is untrue?

You can piss right off with that "truth" and "narrative" bs. The media headlines soft peddle Spacey's attempted buggery of a minor as a coming out party. While, much like Harvey, Hollywood has been aware of K-Pax's predilections for decades. What part of that statement is untrue?

I've never heard anyone ever say anything about his so-called predilection. Yes, he's been known as gay, but not a pedophile. They are not one in the same. And nearly every Hollywood reaction to this most recent story is absolute anger at him trying to deflect by "choosing to be a gay man."

It's the equivalent of Weinstein blaming his actions on the 60's and 70's, except that Spacey is feeding the notion that gays are more naturally predatory than straights, which is obviously disproven by Weintstein. Spacey may have wanted sex because he was gay but he didn't decide to do what he did because he was gay.

I've never heard anyone ever say anything about his so-called predilection. Yes, he's been known as gay, but not a pedophile. They are not one in the same. And nearly every Hollywood reaction to this most recent story is absolute anger at him trying to deflect by "choosing to be a gay man."
Spacey is known to like them on the young side. He's also known to pursue the objects of his affection aggressively. It's not a new revelation just because you've not heard these things before.

Probably right around the time Rapp was playing the Daryl role in Adventures in Babysitting (god did I love me some Elizabeth Shue back then).

Creepy knows no limit.

Spacey is known to like them on the young side. He's also known to pursue the objects of his affection aggressively. It's not a new revelation just because you've not heard these things before.

I have a wife who follows the hollywood stuff way more than I care to admit. And she's never heard anything like this before at all.

I have a wife who follows the hollywood stuff way more than I care to admit. And she's never heard anything like this before at all.
So what? I just read a thread from 2011 that discusses Spacey's preferences and predatory behavior. The thread detailed encounters that occurred as far back as the nineties. The thread also talked about Kevin's attempt to beam up the under-age Rapp.

So what? I just read a thread from 2011 that discusses Spacey's preferences and predatory behavior. The thread detailed encounters that occurred as far back as the nineties. The thread also talked about Kevin's attempt to beam up the under-age Rapp.

Link?

Google is easy to use. Try it sometime.
Kevin Spacey
Why were you reading up on kevin spacey and his desires for young people? Obviously, spacey is a pig. And from all of the reactions I have seen, I haven't seen anyone defend him. Just the opposite. His tv show basically said they are shutting down.

Why were you reading up on kevin spacey and his desires for young people? Obviously, spacey is a pig. And from all of the reactions I have seen, I haven't seen anyone defend him. Just the opposite. His tv show basically said they are shutting down.

Uhh, because he was just outed for trying to bang a 14 year old boy? Why are you asking me stupid questions? You can use google, too, you know.

Uhh, because he was just outed for trying to bang a 14 year old boy? Why are you asking me stupid questions? You can use google, too, you know.
You said he was known to like them young. You seem to say that you had known this because of things you had read about him.

You said he was known to like them young. You seem to say that you had known this because of things you had read about him.

Again, Spacey's penchants aren't a new revelation. Do you have some sort of issue with me having read these rumors before? What's the problem?

Again, Spacey's penchants aren't a new revelation. Do you have some sort of issue with me having read these rumors before? What's the problem?
Not at all. You seem a bit defensive about it. I didn't know if you were some Kevin Spacey fan and had heard these things before. As an aside, I didn't like house of whatever. I watched one season and that was enough. there has to be at least one person that you like in a program. That show had no one.

Not at all. You seem a bit defensive about it. I didn't know if you were some Kevin Spacey fan and had heard these things before. As an aside, I didn't like house of whatever. I watched one season and that was enough. there has to be at least one person that you like in a program. That show had no one.

Pretty much sums up Washington! Must be a pretty accurate portrayal of Washington D.C.

Pretty much sums up Washington! Must be a pretty accurate portrayal of Washington D.C.
The show the girl friend experience had the same problem. There wasn't one person that you could like in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom