So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!! | Syracusefan.com

So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMSU44

Walk On
I was so hoping this wasn't true, but just heard MCW arrested at mall for shoplifting from Lord & Taylor from multiple sources... Plus actually saw a photo someone took so if the world doesn't no about it yet it will shortly...

Can't fix stupid.

Today is going poorly. First another bills collapse, now this news.

So what...Marcus Williams stole a bunch of laptops and still got to play basketball.

If it's true he's an idiot. Plenty of people, including many on this board, would be perfectly willing to steal for him. ;)

Wasn't he leading the country in steals? Too soon?
Most people don't know how to pull that joke off, but you nailed it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He just tweeted saying it was a miscommunication. He was not arrested

A few things wrong with this statement.

What am I missing? Clearly not the same thing...but if he came back to the Huskies for that...this should be a NON ISSUE.

He was not arrested because he had the money in his pocket to pay for it : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I missing? Clearly not the same thing...but if he came back to the Huskies for that...this should be a NON ISSUE.

Missing a few things. First, you said "so what". That alone is a dumb response. Second, you got the player wrong.

Hey, here's another one. Right after Rak goes for 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 blocks, this just in, Rakeem Christmas just confessed to his actual age of 82, thus making him ineligible.

Relax peeps, please.

After last year, I thought for a moment that someone would have to pull me in off the ledge ...

this story, whatever it is, will never see the light of day.

Soooo he wasn't arrested then? Will he have to miss like 10 minutes of a game or something?

Hey everyone, if you need support as we assess whatever it is that happened today, come over to MCW group hug in the chatrooms.

Hey everyone, if you need support as we assess whatever it is that happened today, come over to MCW group hug in the chatrooms.
MCW group hug chat, I hesitated to check out the chat, but this, I have to see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.