So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture is not a fake. I know the man who arrested MCW, he is actually 6'8" and MCW was in handcuffs and did steal. Def not right this should not go unnoticed.

PLEASE tell me your handle stands for "loss prevention guy" I think that would be awesome

I didn't get lost. Not that hard for any computer savvy person to come across this message board. I just don't like to read rumors and un truthful. Actually I am a fan of Syracuse but I do believe in right and wrong. Mr. Carter Williams committed a crime. I know the man who arrested personally. If you choose not to believe just trying to provide the truth and clear the air and let people know that it did happen.

I didn't get lost. Not that hard for any computer savvy person to come across this message board. I just don't like to read rumors and un truthful. Actually I am a fan of Syracuse but I do believe in right and wrong. Mr. Carter Williams committed a crime. I know the man who arrested personally. If you choose not to believe just trying to provide the truth and clear the air and let people know that it did happen.

To clarify; no one was "arrested". Your buddy doesn't have the power to arrest.
Detain would be the word your looking for, it's a VERY big difference.

With the P-S picking this up and addressing these rumors, expect this to gain some steam out there in the MSM.

You call yourself a fan? Nah, you got lost, so please, get lost.

Keep defending a shoplifter says a lot about people's character. Fact is he stole and got caught. Being a fan is one thing but I don't support criminals on my home basketball team.

Keep defending a shoplifter says a lot about people's character. Fact is he stole and got caught. Being a fan is one thing but I don't support criminals on my home basketball team.

I dont support people calling a young man a shoplifter, without that young man being charged with anything.

Actually, it sounds more like your "friend" at the mall performed an NPD and needs to be suspended or fired.

Unfortunately for some company policies this may not go public as well as the fact no criminal charges were pressed against MCW. The public should be aware that a national star basketball player did commit a crime and got extremely lucky. I just posted to let people know that the picture is not a fake and to stop whatever rumors are floating around.

give me a break. why should the public be made aware. he had receipts. over zealous security guard, who made a show of walking the kid in front of people.

Oh yes, and it's your team, right after you created an account to bad mouth the best basketball player on your team. Do you really think people credit anything you say? Awesome post #4, I can't wait for #5.

give me a break. why should the public be made aware. he had receipts. over zealous security guard, who made a show of walking the kid in front of people.[/quote
Actually, it sounds more like your "friend" at the mall performed an NPD and needs to be suspended or fired.

NPD did not happen, company decided not to prosecute they recovered the merchandise

How about going back to your $8/hr LP job and stop trashing a kid who has not been charged with anything.

give me a break. why should the public be made aware. he had receipts. over zealous security guard, who made a show of walking the kid in front of people.

the plot thickens...

Stop responding to the troll from the UCONN board pls. Apparently they're bored of realignment and are now following this.

Stop responding to the troll from the UCONN board pls. Apparently they're bored of realignment and are now following this.
Ah, UConn, I think you've got the right way of it, since Kentucky is now irrelevant.

uconn? marsh i believe youre up

Reactions: MCC
Thanks SuperSleuth! You seem to know more about this "case" than you're friend.
And I'm sure you're friend would share all this sensitive information with you, and even more, would love you to share it publicly!
That's a good job by you.
JoeFriday.jpg

He was arrested. There is a difference between arrest and prosecution. The merch was recovered from all three, yes all three of them. They paid their civil penalties, received their trespass and were released from custody.

I joined this site just to tell you guys what I know and what I saw. From looking at the other comments I can see that most won't believe me, but I work at Lord and Taylor and I witnessed it all. Mcw DID steal from Lord and Taylor. He had a backpack full of ralph lauren clothes. But, he was NOT arrested, somehow. I see plenty of shoplifters get caught and this is one of the rare occasions that the police were not involved. Lord and Taylor's security has every right to apprehend a potential shoplifter. Unforunately, it was no misunderstanding. Clothes were stuffed into his backpack. He commited a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.