So raise your hand if.. | Syracusefan.com

So raise your hand if..

first half efficiency: 0.59 points scored per possession, one of su's worst in memory
second half: 1.43, one of the best in memory

i guess the game that passed jb by swung around to pick him up again at halftime

Last edited:
You had people more excited about the football team than basketball team in December.

What.

This offense is offensive.

*early call*

first half efficiency: 0.59 points scored per possession, one of su's worst in memory
second half: 1.43, one of the best in memory

i guess the game that passed jb by swung around to pick him up again at halftime

Maybe not to those extremes, but I think when you’re jump shot heavy you’re going to get those bad stretches and hot stretches. Not really sure we can do much about it, other than try to get some transition baskets. We’re not going to have a post scorer, and unless Carey and Brissett really improve at getting to the basket and finishing, we’re going to largely rely on jumpers falling.

Seriously? I expressed an opionion that our first half offense was terrible. I posted at halftime when the crowd was going crazy for the football team and was cursing the hoops side.

Oh such a hot take by me!!! The horror.
Seriously? This is a big issue for you? Grow up.

Depends on the mod. I don’t ban people etc. I’m not quite sure what Dash is getting defensive about. He bumps my post with a snarky remark - fine. He follows it up calling the post stupid - fine.

Then when I kinda push back and defend the original post, he tells me to grow up.

The defense rests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom