So the 8 man rotation feels pretty locked in | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

So the 8 man rotation feels pretty locked in

If JB didn't act quickly and have him sign he would have.
No Rony was making his own choices, he had no history to even be offered and wanted to pick his own college. He was offering himself to be taught the game. JB was smart and gave him a scholarship with an initial redshirt season. His sister was an SU grad.

No Rony was making his own choices, he had no history to even be offered and wanted to pick his own college. He was offering himself to be taught the game. JB was smart and gave him a scholarship with an initial redshirt season. His sister was an SU grad.
I didn't know that about his sister, very interesting.

Rony was a fantastic athlete. 11 Years in the NBA. I would love for SU get players of that caliber. Jason Hart 10 year career. Would like to have that caliber payer on the roster as well. Rony would be perfect for todays NBA pick and roll game. He was strong around the basket. His hands really improved after his sophomore year and he helped Sherman get crazy amount of assists.

There's a video of Rony where he disagrees with you. He had a brother or cousin who was attending Colgate I believe. I'll try to find the video and share it with you.

I don't recall him being a redshirt.

Here you go.

You are correct that nobody initially knew who he was. But if JB didn't sign him right away things might have been different. He said that he blew up at 5 star and got all kinds of interest when he got home.

Without Q, I hope Frank sees time at forward. A defensive lineup of Jesse, Frank, Benny, Buddy and Symir may be called upon at times. There are still offensive options, but that would be our most athletic lineup.
Anyone who wants to see Frank at the four needs to reevaluate his skill set and our offense and the defense. I mean we’ve had worse offensive forwards at the the 4 before but not by much.

Anyone who wants to see Frank at the four needs to reevaluate his skill set and our offense and the defense. I mean we’ve had worse offensive forwards at the the 4 before but not by much.
Ok, I’ve re-evaluated his skill set and i stand by my statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom