so the PI call | Syracusefan.com

so the PI call

The safety ran over, made incidental contact. Then Butler wrapped his arms around him and tackled him. Was offensive PI IMO.

from what i saw butler had his man beat, the ball was tracking to him and the safety ran over and cut him off turning his back into him at the last second and butler ran into him.. not sure what part of that is offensive PI?

This is how i saw it. You cant just undercut a wr. Terrible job by butler selling it and then managing to get flagged himself, but it is butler so

The safety ran over, made incidental contact. Then Butler wrapped his arms around him and tackled him. Was offensive PI IMO.
but you cant accidentally undercut anyone, the WR running to the ball has the right of way juts like in bball.. almost as bad as the giants call for targeting on a guy catching the ball

It was hardly incidental contact. The safety ran full into him. I could buy "both going for the ball" call but not offensive PI.

There were a couple of non-calls where, despite what the announcers said, the Carolina player never turned their head and ran into our receiver and just ran through our receiver attempting to make the catch.

Yeah the DB interfered with him but calls like that tend to usually go against the guy who throws the other guy to the ground.

Butler going up for the ball would have drawn a PI call on the DB. Instead he threw him to the ground and put us in a spot we couldn't get out of.

The safety did not look to play the ball. Did not turn to look for it. And I think got away with one. Just my thought. Gale for the W but that was a rough one today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom