So we are on Big Monday/National TV, two point dogs to a Blue Blood | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So we are on Big Monday/National TV, two point dogs to a Blue Blood

If we had a crowd in the game tonight feels like it could have been like this game.

Outside of the Pitt Debacle we haven't lost at home. I'm not sure tonight has much meaning given our failure to get the Q1 wins we needed last week but always good to beat UNC if we can. UNC and Clemson make for good wins but won't change the reality that we gotta win the ACCT or at least make the title game to get a bid.

Isn't that what people are asking for? Oh, you want a victory? Hopefully you tune in, not like some "fans".
UNC is not as good as Duke. They can't shoot. Their center is erratic. And we only had one loss at home this season.
We got a good chance to win this evening.

UNC is not as good as Duke. They can't shoot.
Of course that means some dude will have a career high tonight :( In my opinion our woes are mostly mental, not physical. Hopefully they raised their IQ level for this game.

I would highly disagree with "UNC is not as good as Duke", but I am a bit biased. Duke has 7 ACC losses, 3 of which are teams ranked below them, including Miami which is DFL in the ACC. Carolina has 5 ACC losses, which only 2 of those teams were ranked below them, 1 being Georgia Tech and the other being NCSU to start the season (Carolina won game 2). Not to mention, Carolina is ahead of Duke in the ACC standings, AND Carolina beat Duke at Cameron in the first matchup.

Sheesh, maybe it's just me being disappointed in the year overall, but doesn't it feel like it should be closer to 5-6 points? I just can't see us hanging with these guys that closely, even at home.

Of course I kinda felt that way in our last game of last season, too.
How in the world is the line -2?

The line doesn't make sense -- looks like a "Root play". Everyone's first inclination would be to lay the points, so they say when it doesn't look right to bet the less obvious way -- thus, bet the Orange.

How do you. Not like blue bloods?
tom brady's castaway is/was way hotter than giselle. tom , superbowl rings aside...you a LOSER !

2eaa37e2931bb21c31a9083a0268b4a2.jpg

The line doesn't make sense -- looks like a "Root play". Everyone's first inclination would be to lay the points, so they say when it doesn't look right to bet the less obvious way -- thus, bet the Orange.
Spread up to 2.5 but 52% of bets on the Orange to cover. Not sure how it goes up when that happens but it has.

I believe this will only be the second game in Canada available without premium College Basketball packages (which I stopped ordering a few years back). Or other illegal services.

The first game, last week against Duje, did not go well.

If we had a crowd in the game tonight feels like it could have been like this game.

Man, that 2007 team was playing great at the end of the season. They got absolutely robbed of an NCAA bid. So stupid. That victory over a top 10 Gtown team should have sealed it. I forgot that Devo was basically playing PG at the end of the season there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom