So, What is the Deal with Coleman? | Syracusefan.com

So, What is the Deal with Coleman?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
Been away. Knee injury more serious than they have admitted? Assigned to the far end of the bench in favor of Grant?

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Played mop up time against Va Tech.

Wasn't needed against UNC.

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
Sounds like he just needs time for healing. We don't need him at the moment so he gets all the time he needs. Hope he's staying in shape!

two3zone

RIP Shark58
I like his current role, think we're a better team while he's in this role.

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I like his current role, think we're a better team while he's in this role.

I agree. Especially with the emergence of Christmas this year. He gives us basically the bulk/rebounding of Coleman with the defensive skills of Keita.

Dave85

Living Legend
Been away. Knee injury more serious than they have admitted? Assigned to the far end of the bench in favor of Grant?

My bet it is not a bruise but a torn meniscus. He's getting bone on bone pain. I've played with torn meniscus and everything is great until you get bone on bone real hard and you will almost collapse from the pain. I hope and pray Coleman can heal and realize his potential. But the longer it takes the more concern I have.

Sgt Cuse

All Conference
Sounds like he just needs time for healing. We don't need him at the moment so he gets all the time he needs. Hope he's staying in shape!
What is somewhat unusual to me is that they said on the broadcast that he is practicing. And he did play a couple of late minutes at VT.

Unlike some of the others in this thread, I want DC2 back! Even in his prior role, I have liked the token starter thing. DC2 was not eating up meaningful minutes for either Rak or BMK. DC2 can be a big force down the road, I want to watch him develop.

I hope we get to see a couple minutes out of him tonight as part of the process of easing him back into the lineup. I think SU is better served by having another body in the rotation. And since it looks like the participation of DC2 does not affect whether Roberson gets in or not, I would think most people would want DC2 back.

two3zone

RIP Shark58
orangefan13 said:
We are going to want coleman against a team like arizona.

Well, we may not or don't have to worry about that for a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom