So what is up with Dungey | Syracusefan.com

So what is up with Dungey

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
did the insiders know that he def wasn’t playing, was he shut down for another concussion, etc?

What is going on w him?

He got hurt last week, and the combination of painkillers and adrenaline got him through the game.

I’m sure it felt much, much worse after all that wore off and he needs to heal. If it was a sprained ankle, those can take weeks.

Dungey on one leg is better than Mahoney. I am surprised the WRs are still alive after being hung out to dry. Rex has a funky delivery but atleast he doesnt put receivers in danger.

Heard on the pregame show that he arrived to the Dome in a walking boot. Watched him closely when they ran out. I noticed he was limping a little and remained kneeling after most everyone broke and headed back to the sideline. Pierce came over and said something to him and Dungey's body language just seemed down.

This is my question exactly. Sure as heck would like to know who's call it was. He definitely didn't look 100% to me, but of this was another Tuckering... that would explain the flat performance.

Dungey on one leg is better than Mahoney. I am surprised the WRs are still alive after being hung out to dry. Rex has a funky delivery but atleast he doesnt put receivers in danger.

Well thankfully next year if Eric gets hurt(hope not, would hate to see him go out like that), we’ll have a 4 star stud waiting to take over rather than a walk-on who can’t really pass all that well.

did the insiders know that he def wasn’t playing, was he shut down for another concussion, etc?

What is going on w him?
He was limping almost the entire game last week after suffering a clear foot/ankle/leg injury that was replayed multiple times. He showed up to the stadium today in a walking boot & came out for warmups with a light knee brace & extra ankle support.

I'm no doctor, but I think we can definitively rule out a concussion :confused:

I still believe he would have played the 2nd half if we were down, or if it was close.

U guys are funny. Everyone was aghast when i speculated he wouldn’t play this week and now that he didn’t Everyone is pointing to him limping on one leg at end of last game.

Something is wrong w the kid to be allowed to risk himself vs FSU and then suit up and not get a chance in this game. Seemed odd throughout.

My suspicion is he is done for 2017 If the sprain is severe and he aggravated playing through that game.

I don't know but probably a safe bet that him hobbling around all 2nd half against FSU had something to do with his absence.
upload_2017-11-11_19-28-9.png

U guys are funny. Everyone was aghast when i speculated he wouldn’t play this week and now that he didn’t Everyone is pointing to him limping on one leg at end of last game.

Something is wrong w the kid to be allowed to risk himself vs FSU and then suit up and not get a chance in this game. Seemed odd throughout.

My suspicion is he is done for 2017 If the sprain is severe and he aggravated playing through that game.

My suspicion is that none of us knows that for sure.

just back from the game. mahoney performed well in relief i thought. but their QB (wolford ?) came thru in the clutch. i knew he was gonna keep it when it mattered most and we just couldn't corral him. he's a gamer for sure. but i don't think zach was awful.

just back from the game. mahoney performed well in relief i thought. but their QB (wolford ?) came thru in the clutch. i knew he was gonna keep it when it mattered most and we just couldn't corral him. he's a gamer for sure. but i don't think zach was awful.

everyone who played defense today was awful though since even with a avg defense game we win with only 3 poihnts on offense in the 2nd half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom