So, where is Charlie Strong going to wind up? | Syracusefan.com

So, where is Charlie Strong going to wind up?

I think the only viable option at this point, if offered, is Tennessee. If they don't offer, wait until next year.

UT is reportedly pushing hard for Strong

Louisville, I suspect they are negotiating an extension and that is what he will announce .

Louisville.

Strong would be a lot of program's top pick. He'll probably leave at some point, but not yet. Good team expected again next year. He'll have other picks in the future. Jurich gave Strong his 1st coaching job after others would not. I think he'll be loyal to that for at least awhile. Sure hope I don't have to eat those words.

Louisville.

Strong would be a lot of program's top pick. He'll probably leave at some point, but not yet. Good team expected again next year. He'll have other picks in the future. Jurich gave Strong his 1st coaching job after others would not. I think he'll be loyal to that for at least awhile. Sure hope I don't have to eat those words.

You sound like a Louisville homer.

1. Stays put
  2. Tennessee
  3. Wisconsin
  4. ????

I think as long as Louisville can match TN dollar for dollar, he stays put. He's in the process of building that program up but he's not quite there yet and he doesn't seem like the type of guy to me to leave a job unfinished. But if TN comes in with a crazy dollar offer and L'ville can't match, I could see him leaveing - it is the SEC afterall.

You sound like a Louisville homer.

Mentioned this before. Have lived here for quite some time, so yes I do like Louisville football, esp since Strong arrived. But SU is my #1 favorite bar none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom