soccer in the snow | Syracusefan.com

soccer in the snow

upperdeck

Living Legend
I see Costa Rica protesting? I watch enough soccer to know they play thru a lot of crappy weather. Seems like as long as the field is play able they play on except for lightning. Was the snow any worse than the rain storms they play in some games? And was it worse then some of the games they play in the southern hemisphere when its 100+ degrees?

I was actually impressed but how well the ball was moving around with all the snow it caused some issues but not really any more than a wet muddy field does.

They had their chance to stop the game at in the 54th minute. They said they wanted to play. So F 'em.

and FIFA jefe Sepp Blatter wants MLS to play a fall-winter-spring schedule like Europe does. THIS IS WHY THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!

and FIFA jefe Sepp Blatter wants MLS to play a fall-winter-spring schedule like Europe does. THIS IS WHY THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Wouldn't be impossible. Snow-outs would happen but being on the FIFA schedule would be huge towards establishing the MLS as a legitimate league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom